Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hope everybody has been having a good holiday season.

Been out of the loop for a while. Really feeling these Yard Pack 991.5 and 1500s though....

Hope everybody has been having a good holiday season.

Been out of the loop for a while. Really feeling these Yard Pack 991.5 and 1500s though....
Agreed. Really loving those two plus the 577s. Super excited to see these joints in person.
1500YP CW is looking nice. Probably gonna make it my first 1500s
The recent 1500 reissues that have come out with the newer shapes are awesome- looks like the 1500YP will employ that shape as well which is exciting! I wish the 1500 from the Surplus Pack also had the same shape. Love my pair but that toe box is bulbous struggles.

Yes JerkStore. It is a NB1 that I made on cybermonday. Navy suede with orange hits and black mesh. A straight Auburn University rip. The nimbus cloud suede across the toebox is inspired by the J Crew Midnight Moon. Its not 3M and not so bright white looking. The light is just reflecting like that. It is actually a much softer color than the white that runs across the toebox of the Midnight Moon.

If I remade them I would make a couple of subtle changes after seeing these first hand.

I'm not an Auburn fan but their colors work. I do, however, love Bo. 
As an Auburn fan, it's very offensive for a UGA fan to use the colors, idea or even the word Auburn.

Anybody copped or tried on the 770? Any leads on a burgundy sz12 for the looooow......

Last edited:
:lol:

It's amusing to hear my people's out in Cali have such high regards for SEC teams.. Y'all boys originals from the South? :nerd:

Last edited:

Damn i really like them both but i'm tempted to wait for them to go on sale
I'm not going to make the same mistake that I did with the Surplus Pack... the initial stores that release these will sell out pretty quickly, but more and more shops will get them and eventually they'll sit and discount codes will come into play at some point. They don't seem to be as limited as the Surplus Pack. These will be had for discount. Don't do it @mykoh!

I'm not going to make the same mistake that I did with the Surplus Pack... the initial stores that release these will sell out pretty quickly, but more and more shops will get them and eventually they'll sit and discount codes will come into play at some point. They don't seem to be as limited as the Surplus Pack. These will be had for discount. Don't do it @mykoh!
hahaha alright alright

but the shape on those 577s tho

tumblr_mxgscb7sp61rhvtj2o1_250.gif

As an Auburn fan, it's very offensive for a UGA fan to use the colors, idea or even the word Auburn.
laugh.gif

It's amusing to hear my people's out in Cali have such high regards for SEC teams.. Y'all boys originals from the South?
nerd.gif
Yep. Raised in Alabama. Graduated from Auburn. Live in farnorcal.
Someone say SEC?
nerd.gif

1000% agree.  I'm loving the 577s and 1500s from the Surplus Pack, but patience will definitely pay off here. 

Their a GR just like the surplus pack and will go on sale like every other U.K. pack that's been released over the years

^Agreed.  I got a pair of 998 CHI's during Black Friday.  Love that colorway and works for x-mas season as well as anything.

I'm too worried about keeping that midsole clean though, so I'm trying to get a non-white midsole 997/998 next.

Back
Top Bottom