Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Some real steals at FP

$90 at brighton yesterday. i'm a og colorway dude so these are basically grail status for me. luckily they had four pairs of size 11 so was able to mix, match & put together a good pair. one left & one right had a good toe shape--all the others were JACKED up. drove two hours in heavy snow but i'm a happy bro. thanks to @kreuger for posting they had these. luckily they came in during 40% week so the stars were aligned..

$90 at brighton yesterday. i'm a og colorway dude so these are basically grail status for me. luckily they had four pairs of size 11 so was able to mix, match & put together a good pair. one left & one right had a good toe shape--all the others were JACKED up. drove two hours in heavy snow but i'm a happy bro. thanks to @kreuger for posting they had these. luckily they came in during 40% week so the stars were aligned..
Nice pickup! They have a FSR? Or just scattered sizes?

so about 577 sizing,   I know 577 and 1300 use the same midsole, do they fit the same?  because the one time I bought a 1300 they were huge on me. 

I'm from CT too, where is the outlet? Mass?

so about 577 sizing,   I know 577 and 1300 use the same midsole, do they fit the same?  because the one time I bought a 1300 they were huge on me. 
1300 is a slightly wider toe box. 577 is still wide compared to 996/997 though. i personally go TTS on both of those but a lot of people size down on 1300

I size down to my 998/997 size for both 577 and 1300 which is .5 down from my true size. (True size = 9.5, size down to 9). Only 1 pair of 577 I own are a little short (autobahn days) but everything since then fits a little big even going down.

I'm from CT too, where is the outlet? Mass?
yeah brighton is just outside of boston. did you try the westbrook CT outlet yet? they have some decent stuff nowadays. used to be hella beat there. you should also go see chuck at scout in downtown stamford if you're around fairfield county. cool dude and he'll knock 20% off most anything for you. i also find good stuff at marshalls in danbury and milford

yeah brighton is just outside of boston. did you try the westbrook CT outlet yet? they have some decent stuff nowadays. used to be hella beat there. you should also go see chuck at scout in downtown stamford if you're around fairfield county. cool dude and he'll knock 20% off most anything for you. i also find good stuff at marshalls in danbury and milford
Yeah I work/live in Fairfield County. Does the westbrook place ever have 998 or 997s? I just ordered 10.5 998's but it would of been nice to actually try them on before buying.

Yeah I work/live in Fairfield County. Does the westbrook place ever have 998 or 997s? I just ordered 10.5 998's but it would of been nice to actually try them on before buying.
yeah they have the white leather perf toe 998 from the explore by air pack, rockabilly 997, 997csea, 998csam and some others. scattered sizes but give em a call. they also had the ball & buck 585 in a 10.5 the other day for $60. that's a $240 shoe

Last edited:
Heads up to anyone in the Boston area, Concepts is apparently having a "Buy 2 get 3 pairs free" sale going on right now at their Cambridge shop. Friend told me that they've got a bunch of 998s available (didn't specify what, though). May be worth checking out if you're nearby. 5 pairs of shoes for $200 ain't bad at all, lol.

yeah they have the white leather perf toe 998 from the explore by air pack, rockabilly 997, 997csea, 998csam and some others. scattered sizes but give em a call. they also had the ball & buck 585 in a 10.5 the other day for $60. that's a $240 shoe
Awesome man... Gotta get my collection up more. Adding the midnight moons whenever they deliver to my awesome 997mhl's. I actually like the rockabilly 997 maybe i'll take a drive

Awesome man... Gotta get my collection up more. Adding the midnight moons whenever they deliver to my awesome 997mhl's. I actually like the rockabilly 997 maybe i'll take a drive
mhl's are pure fuego. was very tempted on the moons with 30% black friday but the toes were soooo jacked on all the pairs i tried in westport & new canaan. very glad i passed. if you go to brighton, there's also lawerence all the way up there, and wrentham & avon much closer. i'd call westbrook beforehand cause they might not have that 997cgb in 10.5

Back
Top Bottom