Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Saw these today at a local Nordstrom Rack. Pretty solid for $120. But they didn't have a 9 so my wallet thanks me

How is the nubuck on those? Man if I wasn't swimming in bills I'd be all over the concetps 10% off!! But if I wait $120-$150 in April will be worth it!! Super nice! What is the style code again? BTK2?
 ​
No doubt. They're the NB998DTK. The nubuck is really nice on them. They smell like clay molded from the sweat of New England hands.. 
pimp.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Never really followed the surplus pack how was the discount on those? Really like the 577s from the yard pack but not paying retail.
Most dudes cooked on Surplus Pack for discount. There seems to be as much, if not more excitement, though for the Yard Pack, in particular the first drop (991.5 and 577). The 577 is getting a lot of love early because of the shape (can't say it enough, it looks beautiful). I have no idea if I've got the balls to wait for it to hit discounts to be honest. Hanon already sold out of my size 11.5 for both 991.5 and 577. They should be dropping on NB's website so I'm going to see if they've got any coupons going...

Those grey 998 that son of dad posted has a FSR last friday when I went to brighton i should have mentioned it that time. I wish I had extra dough on me that day. Such a sleek looking shoe in that cw i might drop by lawrence next week to see whats good.

Why must you torture us like this?! You know the holidays are over and our pockets are hurting lmao.

Why must you torture us like this?! You know the holidays are over and our pockets are hurting lmao.

Bro Half the kicks I got at 20-30% for Black Friday are now even cheaper for end of the year close outs!! I paid $110 for those tan 1500(SUPER DOPE!!!) now they $80!!! Super butt hurt!!

:nerd:

Where?!

Last edited:
Most dudes cooked on Surplus Pack for discount. There seems to be as much, if not more excitement, though for the Yard Pack, in particular the first drop (991.5 and 577). The 577 is getting a lot of love early because of the shape (can't say it enough, it looks beautiful). I have no idea if I've got the balls to wait for it to hit discounts to be honest. Hanon already sold out of my size 11.5 for both 991.5 and 577. They should be dropping on NB's website so I'm going to see if they've got any coupons going...

Didn't realize they dropped on end already as well... my size is still available in the 991 but the price is stupid, I got my 991SP for 140 and I know some people in here got them lower than that so I'm gonna wait it out

Didn't realize they dropped on end already as well... my size is still available in the 991 but the price is stupid, I got my 991SP for 140 and I know some people in here got them lower than that so I'm gonna wait it out

I would be comfortable paying $140ish for each pair that I am looking for. Hoping to visit the Flagship store in a few days to see the whole pack. I will report back with pictures (not that we need more).

I would be comfortable paying $140ish for each pair that I am looking for. Hoping to visit the Flagship store in a few days to see the whole pack. I will report back with pictures (not that we need more).

The new balance flagship in flatiron isn't far from me but I never think to go in, I'll see if they have any of the pack this weekend

Can't believe I missed the Rivalry 998 restock. Been trying to double up haggling with a guy on feebay and they drop the day I have friends visiting from Brooklyn. Couldn't believe the NB page had 60+ posts.

Dtk available at hanon as well. Waiting for the price drop. Dat perf toe is looking nice. Hope the sizes don't get oos

Bro Half the kicks I got at 20-30% for Black Friday are now even cheaper for end of the year close outs!! I paid $110 for those tan 1500(SUPER DOPE!!!) now they $80!!! Super butt hurt!!

Check your credit cards for a "price protection" feature, if approved they refund the difference if you find a cheaper price somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom