Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

copped the Yard Pack 577's from Hanon.

I know they'll probably be had cheaper from other stores later on down the track, but almost every other boutique has such expensive intl shipping and Hanon/End tend to sell out on popular items - so didn't want to risk missing out

my first 577's.. hopefully the shape is as good as they look in those promo shots!

I know they'll probably be had cheaper from other stores later on down the track, but almost every other boutique has such expensive intl shipping and Hanon/End tend to sell out on popular items - so didn't want to risk missing out

my first 577's.. hopefully the shape is as good as they look in those promo shots!
Post up a review of these when you get them?

seriously doubt the grey 998 will ever hit $50 #mlifebin. they ain't bout that m life

Yea it will, has happened many times before. They price it close to retail then a sale will come and if they still have stock in various sizes they add it to the"bin" products which are generally $50 sometimes less they do this with every lifestyle shoe.

Last edited:
 why is it okay for them to send out custom 574s with different toes?
first off, you did a really nice job on your customs. second, it took me a minute to figure out what you were even talking about. the overall toe shape looks amazing on all the pairs. its a tough call. personally i'd stop making nb1's and start hitting the outlets. there's some great GR's out there for super cheap

Yea it will, has happened many times before. They price it close to retail then a sale will come and if they still have stock in various sizes they add it to the"bin" products which are generally $50 sometimes less they do this with every lifestyle shoe.
really? i've got 577ng and 1400cc from mlifebin for $45 and $36 but never thought a og 998 would end up there

Curious to see what everyone thinks their top 3 most comfortable New Balance models are aside from the 997/998s?

for me:

most comfortable models overall: 847, 928, 1080, vongo, 990 v4

most comfortable lifestyle models: USA 997, 998, 990v2 / UK ct300, 991, 577 / ASIAN ct300, zante 1980, 247

Today's wear...

Man I totally slept through that release.  Those are amazing! 

They're beautiful!
Wasn't really feeling the gr 997.5 when they initially dropped the gr pair but this pair is insane.
You should def grab them if you can.

Today's wear...
Great shots! I see you're getting a hang of the camera.

Also great shoes. Definitely regret not buying these while I could. Even though I'm trying to limit my purchases for the year, these must be had. 

Do what cha feel playa! I look at it like this; you have your pair secured and get to rock em while the rest of us lust after them. The longer you have them the more you will enjoy them and that feeling is more than the $40 you'll save in 10 months.

can't wait for your all perf toe 2017 collection.  

Can only hope for them to drop that premium option :nerd:

dope man. my fav's are the fieg steel blue ones in the front and the napa country's in the back right. but you never did the wizard of oz yellow brick roads tho!

Thanks my OG! Marty's materials is top notch! 2015 NB1 program they were making them on point like a RAZOR! I think the Napa's in the back right you're referring to are the "Pines" out of the #WineAndPinePack​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom