Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

damn..perf toe is the only option ! i assumed you could toggle back n forth between mesh or perf...sorry, but perf toe on a runner is blasphemy to me, but i'm happy that yall are happy. i'll hold off on customs for a bit, but still interested to see what yall come up with. act quick, before they take it away again.

Last edited:
same color wheel 
mean.gif

If I knew I would have waited to make the mulled wine pair with a suede toebox 

Upset at the lack of new colors...But I am sure those will change soon? Haven't they done this in the past? But hey big footers! We can do the mulled wine sole now with the perf toe :smile:

That perforated toe is making me consider doing some dusty blossoms as my first NB1s. [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Decisions, decisions....

Dad shoes came in this morning:

Ironic that this was the model I liked least out of the Surplus Pack and now has become my favorite. Quality is A+. Looking forward to getting the 577s in soon...

Dad shoes came in this morning:

Ironic that this was the model I liked least out of the Surplus Pack and now has become my favorite. Quality is A+. Looking forward to getting the 577s in soon...
Those look great! My 577 from SJS is out for delivery today. Unfortunately, DHL requires signature confirmation so I doubt I'll get them in hand today. 
frown.gif

Those look great! My 577 from SJS is out for delivery today. Unfortunately, DHL requires signature confirmation so I doubt I'll get them in hand today. 
frown.gif
That's what I thought, my tracking info said that it required signature delivery. Instead, I found it on my front porch even though tracking says "Package Signed For." 

Back
Top Bottom