Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Rep for the help........but you've got to be kidding me, I tried to pay and my bank denied the purchase due to fraud, called them up to clear the situation, and go back to purchase and someone else buys the damn shoe. %&$* you lurking scums!!!! >:
Fear not, the exact same thing happened to me from Afew-store. Afew actually contacted me directly and said that the credit card company denied them access but that they would send a PayPal invoice. It's the middle of the night in Germany right now but expect an email from Customer Service tomorrow morning and they'll send you a PayPal invoice. I ended up going that route and paying directly from my PayPal balance.

Also managed to get them to snag 10% off the final order price after haggling with them because the shoes have taken so long to ship (ordered on the 27th and not expected to get here until next Monday even though they guarantee 2-5 business day delivery). I complained and told them I paid less for Slam Jam and still got my shoes shipped in 3 days.

You should be good- crossing fingers for you.

Fear not, the exact same thing happened to me from Afew-store. Afew actually contacted me directly and said that the credit card company denied them access but that they would send a PayPal invoice. It's the middle of the night in Germany right now but expect an email from Customer Service tomorrow morning and they'll send you a PayPal invoice. I ended up going that route and paying directly from my PayPal balance.

Also managed to get them to snag 10% off the final order price after haggling with them because the shoes have taken so long to ship (ordered on the 27th and not expected to get here until next Monday even though they guarantee 2-5 business day delivery). I complained and told them I paid less for Slam Jam and still got my shoes shipped in 3 days.

You should be good- crossing fingers for you.

Now this certainly is a glimmer of hope. I'm crossing my fingers that I have a similar situation like yours where they contact me afterwards. Not where they take so long to ship.

Glad you got yours though, even better with a discount. Much appreciated my good sir!

my 577 yardpack from SJS came in today, man these things are nice. I wouldnt even have been mad at paying retail, I dont know why I needed the deal to convince me.
I think we've all brainwashed ourselves into thinking that paying retail for most New Balance shoes is absurd (aside from super-hyped Kith and Concepts collabs)- I'm definitely in that camp. It's funny when you think about how much sneakerheads are willing to pay retail for Ultra Boosts and Jordan retros (both retail and resell) but when it comes to NB we tend to balk at the price point. All in all, NB's quality usually justifies the high price tag.

With that said, I still don't envision myself ever paying retail for any pair of NBs ever again. The ongoing trend right now is for even hyped NB collabs to hit the aftermarket and be sold under retail. This is good news for us.

I was more than prepared to pay retail for YPs, nb.com had said they would release this week which is why I was holding off from buying on an international site.

And you're right, I only have a handful of NBs but quality is never lacking.

This
laugh.gif

There's no way they are selling many pairs with that...
I used it! That yellow is dope! The man makes the kicks the kicks don't make the man!

Just got my offer for the 997.5 Mykonos Cyclades accepted on GOAT! Stoked to get these in and even grabbed them under retail at $245 shipped! First pair of new balance!

Last edited:

London 1500inspired. I will swap out black laces. Remember guys it is easier to get white,black, or grey laces than it is some crazy color to match

Last edited:
Tempted to make these, but not really sure whether the stardust would be too bright in real life.

Any idea if they are more on the pastel side or are they really saturated and bright?

Tempted to make these, but not really sure whether the stardust would be too bright in real life.
Any idea if they are more on the pastel side or are they really saturated and bright?

This is what stardust looks like in real life no filter..​

@VidiViciUn  thanks for the reference pic man. Would you say they are a pastel blue?

And that middle pair is great man, although I agree, a navy/cyclone would really have been better with it.

Last edited:

They are kind of pastel blue/powder blue​

Yeah mane I wished cyclone soles or a solid white sole was available. The Black/Castlerock sole is cool, but I really need a navy based sole or a brand new midsole (I know a white midsole is asking A LOT!). At the end of the day tho, I'm just grateful for the perf toe. I pray a denim or leather premium option follows next... :smokin I would like to see a nappy suede or nubuck option also...... :nerd: I would also love to see some dope deep vibrant textile patterns (Like their Camo idea, but like Aztec Indian Patterns and richer coloring.)​

Very interesting palette with the Stardust toe wrap and Kool Grey Perf Toe with the New Navy Heel & Cherry Accents. Should be an interesting abstract NB1. Really curious how the new midsole (Black/Castlerock) will look like in real person.​

Last edited:
I just realized something while pondering (The Drifters - Up On the Roof) on my "The Young Pope" ish #HBOgo.. The alternative reason why the Hi-Lite "Yellow" is still available & is just an educated guess; is because nobody is buying them and depleting their stock of them... So unless NB ships their Hi-Lite soles to a delevoping country or they use them for a GR release. I guess they will remain on the NB1 program :smh: :lol: It would be nice to see a new midsole that really compilments their color wheel.​

Last edited:
I actually messed around with the hi-lite sole a few times and liked the results, but it would take a steep discount to buy them because I know I wouldn't wear them much.

I actually messed around with the hi-lite sole a few times and liked the results, but it would take a steep discount to buy them because I know I wouldn't wear them much.

Please share some of your Hi-Lite sole designs homie :nthat:

I know I seen one that was kinda of dope! I dont recall if it was ninjatoes or ninjaskills who shared it some months back, but I remembered they called it "Lemon Marmalade" :nthat: Those joints caught my eyes.​

Did you toe shape those 24/7's or is that the natural shape out the box? Those joints look str8 in that colorway / blue accent and Toe Base Underlay (material/pattern). :smokin

Last edited:
Yessir my dude @Fibsogskicks dropped the knowledge on the joints!:nthat:

I agree somewhat with your skepticism, because I saw (what I believe to be the Hi Lite in unfilter pictures); and they do not look nothing like the NB1 interface picture.. They have a hint of a mustard color.​

Does any NTers have a unfilter pic of the Hi-Lite soles?​

This is what Powder looks unfilter.. All we need is the Hi-Lite unfilter now...​

(Basically a nice light biege)​

Last edited:
Here is what I came up with:

They really let you go deep into the customization which is super dope but also makes it a really hard choice and at $200 you don't want to make a mistake

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom