Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

New 995 color. Nicest one to come out so far IMO

Available here on B&A
https://www.bowsandarrowsberkeley.com/collections/new-releases/products/995-off-white-navy

dope

my first NB1 back in the day was inspired by those autobahn as well. 

shape/build quality was atrocious though. 

Thanks Holmes! Sorry to hear that amigo. I'm loving these perf joints! I had to add that reflective 3m on the heel tab. :smokin

Last edited:
UnDS these m557gwo2 inspired 998's perf today.​

These came out great, homie.

Also, you find a pair of the navy Horween 997s yet? I remember reading a few pages back that you were looking. I will keep my eyes peeled- those are easily the nicest pair of NBs that I own.

These came out great, homie.

Also, you find a pair of the navy Horween 997s yet? I remember reading a few pages back that you were looking. I will keep my eyes peeled- those are easily the nicest pair of NBs that I own.
 ​
Thanks bruh bruh! Yeah, I'm still looking for those BEXP's in a size 10 or 10.5 for $180 or under. 
nerd.gif
 ​

Last edited:

Not usually into Nike but I am really interested in the Jade pinnacle too. How does it compare to say a Horween NB in terms of the quality?
Well there's no comparison. I am assuming Horween NBs are full-grain leather? Judging by the SRP I wouldn't be surprised.

Based on the price of the pinnacles I highly doubt they used full-grain as well, but quality is still decent. 

Definitely not too plasticky like how really cheap leather usually is.

Well there's no comparison. I am assuming Horween NBs are full-grain leather? Judging by the SRP I wouldn't be surprised.

Based on the price of the pinnacles I highly doubt they used full-grain as well, but quality is still decent. 

Definitely not too plasticky like how really cheap leather usually is.
Thanks mate.......feel like spoiled by the top-notch leather used by NB (even the non-horween ones). I had a leather Nike a few yrs ago which has some serious problem of greasing

Looks like the UK team is in Boston, hopefully they will be discussing fixing the shape on MiUSA classics.

I believe one of them is along with the UK lifestyle team. I know they are launching the 1978 model but I highly doubt they flew them all out there just for a launch party.
Pretty sure they're here strictly for the 1978 media day and launch. 

Also, not a huge fan of the 1978. Saw it a few months back. Would take the 247 over this any day of the week. Even so, kudos to NB for pushing the envelope and creating new silos.

Pretty sure they're here strictly for the 1978 media day and launch. 

Also, not a huge fan of the 1978. Saw it a few months back. Would take the 247 over this any day of the week. Even so, kudos to NB for pushing the envelope and creating new silos.
Yea I understand that but I don't think NB would just drop over 10K for 2 free lance creatives and the whole UK lifestyle team just to have them appear at a launch party without discussing other issues. But who knows they could of, I tried the NB 247 on and it s like walking around in bricks, they aren't responsive, the revlite was created for sprinters . It deff caters to more of the hypebeast crowd which is great for NB because they are loosing a lot of that market share.

Why are you still here? I figured you were banned a while ago for name calling people in here.

Get your negativity and self-pomp outta here, man.
So because I favor one of NB's products verse another I should leave, I simply stated my opinion based on facts. You don't have to bow down and boast every product NB pushes.

its more than just UK people over in Boston..lots of guys from europe and asia as well...people from shops and blogs, not just NB people

its more than just UK people over in Boston..lots of guys from europe and asia as well...people from shops and blogs, not just NB people
I was saying its a possibility, plenty of people have made skeptical comments based on IG posts. Seeing the shape change in the US is something I would like to see, people said it was impossible for the UK to fix their shape and look at it now. That is all I am doing. I don't understand why I am getting told to leave a thread from my personal opinion. People aren't going to agree with everyone's opinion, yes I was warned about name calling and I have made it a point to be more mature in my comments.

I am happy NB is creating more of a buzz among new consumers with the 247, the shoe just isn't for me.

Back
Top Bottom