Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

to be more clear, i wasnt directing that at you..just wanted to say that its more than just UK people at NB HQ...i agree with you that its a possibility they might talk about shape...none of us on here really know what theyll be talking about and not talking about...its all speculation. i dont really care who stays or leaves the forum, who gets banned or not banned. its just a forum. 

:lol: :pimp:

I have a question for you guys. I found a pair of the "Premier" 998s, but they have been worn once and they look good. Kinda a general question for you guys, but have you guys bought many "lightly worn" pairs, and if so, what might be a good price for something like that? Besides the "whatever they are worth to you" statement, I'm just curious. I would rather not over pay, but I don't want to be cheap skate either and miss them lol

I have a question for you guys. I found a pair of the "Premier" 998s, but they have been worn once and they look good. Kinda a general question for you guys, but have you guys bought many "lightly worn" pairs, and if so, what might be a good price for something like that? Besides the "whatever they are worth to you" statement, I'm just curious. I would rather not over pay, but I don't want to be cheap skate either and miss them lol
$150? $125?  They were at outlets so that lowers the price.  I guess take off 25% of a DS pair. 

$150? $125?  They were at outlets so that lowers the price.  I guess take off 25% of a DS pair. 

Hey thanks. Repped. I was thinking more towards the 25% off part like you said. I wish I could have got them at an outlet. I know that I am kind of late so I would probably be willing to pay retail but I don't really want to pay close to retail for a pair that has been worn, or in this case pretty much retail LOL

Last edited:
I know I'm super late to the game here but is there any chance of getting Tokyo Rats for retail?

Edit: looking for a size 11, maybe 11.5 if they're as narrow as people are saying.

Last edited:
On befrugal there are a couple codes. One is 20% off $175, one is $25 off $125, one is 15% off $125. Befrugal also has a 7% cash back and there is free shipping on orders of$125 +

Back
Top Bottom