Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Those "Tyrian" 990V2 aren't too bad. Not the best model, but not bad either. I feel like they could've used a little more white on the upper to break up so much purple.

Last edited:
Would not be surprised at all if these "restocked" in the future...

Either way, count me in. The shoe looks absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to see it in person.

Would not be surprised at all if these "restocked" in the future...

Either way, count me in. The shoe looks absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to see it in person.
Is there any recent Concepts collab that hasn't restocked? Semi-serious question, I always get the impression their production numbers are really high as far as collabs go. That being said, if these release in europe, it's a must cop for me, love the colour.

Is there any recent Concepts collab that hasn't restocked? Semi-serious question, I always get the impression their production numbers are really high as far as collabs go. That being said, if these release in europe, it's a must cop for me, love the colour.
The nike trainer 1.0 sold out fast and never restocked as far as I know.

Last edited:
Today.​

so what do you think the color is on those 997's? 

Check out New Balance Gallery on Instagram. They posted a pic of the 997BKR from their time at Concepts. I have seen the shoes in person several times now and that picture is spot on for what it looks like in real life.

so what do you think the color is on those 997's? 
Check out New Balance Gallery on Instagram. They posted a pic of the 997BKR from their time at Concepts. I have seen the shoes in person several times now and that picture is spot on for what it looks like in real life.
thanks moshepark. such a crazy tone.

Originally Posted by platonjk  ​
so what do you think the color is on those 997's? ​
 ​
 ​
@moshepark  is correct; What you see, is what you get. (I never use filters on my pics) Now the midsole is a little misleading, it's actually an off-white tone.​

Last edited:
CrispyCoyle posted them on IG as well. Decent but a pass for me. Not a fan of the silhouette and the colorway is a bit meh. I'll take my purple 996 from the lollipop pack all day over them.

it looks like it all depends on the lighting. its like it goes from light Bone color to some sort of pale cappuccino. either that or i'm color blind lol

Those last 997s you posted [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

Edit: which 997s are those?

Last edited:
Did you get these from urban outfitters when they were super cheap?

Nah I think I already had my pair by then. Back when I didn't know any better and bought direct from NB.com

Also, top. The sky pops so good

Back
Top Bottom