Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

my boy got scammed on it. Eventually got his dough back but had to wait a minute

Hmm, thanks. It seems like it is kinda like an eBay. I don't think that would be an issue as far as a fake, but I still don't want to pay and never get the shoes and have to go through all that. Repped though thanks

First gr to catch my attn in minute. They are on premier fs now, sorry if previously posted.

Last edited:
^^that astro's jersey spot on. have not copped a gr since the dpho and those started to loose their luster to me lately. these 998cst are wavy though, got a throwback feel to them. 

Hmm, thanks. It seems like it is kinda like an eBay. I don't think that would be an issue as far as a fake, but I still don't want to pay and never get the shoes and have to go through all that. Repped though thanks
Agreed it is kinda like ebay except there's no bidding. I copped my M991BHR a couple weeks ago from a guy with good feedbacks and there was no issue at all. Seems like it's more about individual seller. 

Buddy just hooked me up with Phantaci 997.5 for $220 shipped (DS) 
smokin.gif

Been after these since release. Heard quality was crap, but that colorway is bangin! Can't wait for them to come in.

I'm a totally new New Balance fan (is it cool to say fan these days?) and I'm looking to get a pair of Made in UK 577s (of the English Tender pack variety).
english tender pack is pure fire. they have a few sizes scattered on clearance at the brighton, ma outlet. with the 40% last week they would've been $60. i'd go tts

Sad I slept on these. Great shots too. What was your shutter speed at for this one?

Thanks dude
What size are you? Extra butter still has some bigger sizes for $96. Hanson also has a bunch of sizes left as well.
I think this was shot at 1/4000. It was in direct sunlight so I was able to crank it way up.

First gr to catch my attn in minute. They are on premier fs now, sorry if previously posted.

these are nice, I feel like all my 998s are majority Blue toned, I need to switch it up, gunna be on the lookout for these. Still need CPLOs too.

$78 from brighton this weekend.

have to agree with @StunnaMan--993's are the most comfortable and prob my fav model right now. i don't care if they're grandpa shoes. also a lot of the older 993's that have been sitting for a while (not this pair) have yellowed midsoles which looks really cool if you dig vintage flavor

$78 from brighton this weekend.

also a lot of the older 993's that have been sitting for a while (not this pair) have yellowed midsoles which looks really cool if you dig vintage flavor
nerd.gif

frown.gif

Last edited:
Delivered today.

FANTASTIC!!! Lawd!!! For $150....no brainer. Debating on grabbing the 990v2 as well. 

My Horween collection is growing nicely from Saucony, Reebok, New Balance...

Delivered today.

FANTASTIC!!! Lawd!!! For $150....no brainer. Debating on grabbing the 990v2 as well. 

My Horween collection is growing nicely from Saucony, Reebok, New Balance...
Where? I"m game for that price!! Flea Bay? TELL ME!! 

Thanks dude
What size are you? Extra butter still has some bigger sizes for $96. Hanson also has a bunch of sizes left as well.
I think this was shot at 1/4000. It was in direct sunlight so I was able to crank it way up.
Dope. Not sure if I would need 11 or 11.5 in those

Back
Top Bottom