Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Congrats on getting through Lance, 4 hours is a long time!  I bet there were a lot of international orders coming through that took forever to fill.  

arc-new-balance-alife-1300-3.jpg

Need those in a 10-11. Please help.

Thanks!

They used to be on 6pm or Joes.... a few months ago though. They were around half price too, along with the other 2 colorways.

I have them, but I got mine from FCNY for like $120.

^ha ha... keep checkn flight club and ebay they pop up occasionally... everywhere that had em is now sold out. Msrp was $160 when alife was selln them. More useless info for ya. Good luck!

Originally Posted by ONEOSI

Anyone know besides UNDFTD who else in L.A. will have the Concepts x NB 999?

from what i hear, blends oc will be getting them; might wanna call blends la to see if they will too? 
also, nicekicks in tx will be accepting phone orders. st alfred chicago got them as well, but not sure if they are doing phone orders.

Originally Posted by ONEOSI

Anyone know besides UNDFTD who else in L.A. will have the Concepts x NB 999?

from what i hear, blends oc will be getting them; might wanna call blends la to see if they will too? 
also, nicekicks in tx will be accepting phone orders. st alfred chicago got them as well, but not sure if they are doing phone orders.

drove 35 minutes to undftd was there by 8am only to see i was like 13 or 14th in line... was told only they got 8 to 10 pairs so i went home dissapointed... saw nice kicks was taking phone orders but they sold out from a line up when they opened.  called blends oc  yesterday and they said they placed an order but that it probably got canceled and that they didnt know when or if they would get any. 

bows and arrows had them in berkley....only got 7 pairs...i was 8 in line ... (got there @ 8:30 for a 11:00 AM opening)...

i was disappointed to say the least...

http://articles.boston.com/2011-04-..._liverpool-fc-fenway-sports-group-new-balance

Warrior Sports, a subsidiary of Boston sneaker maker New Balance, has reportedly signed a deal worth about $41 million to manufacture uniforms for the Liverpool soccer team, according to media reports in London.

It’s the biggest such contract in English soccer history and twice the amount of what Adidas currently pays, The Times of London reported. The deal would expand the partnership between New Balance and Fenway Sports Group, which owns Liverpool FC, an English Premier League football club, and the Boston Red Sox.

That hast to be a joke.

anyone wear the 999's yet? wondering how comfortable they are?

i am starting to wear through my m580's...thanks

i put mine on today, pretty damn comfy..  the mesh is nice and airy in the toe box.. hope to find a 2nd pair under $275 so i can wear them out and about cause they're gonna get dirty quick... m580's are comfy too, but my 1700's and 670's cant be beat for NB lifestyle comfort.

Originally Posted by PumpLance

drove 35 minutes to undftd was there by 8am only to see i was like 13 or 14th in line... was told only they got 8 to 10 pairs so i went home dissapointed... saw nice kicks was taking phone orders but they sold out from a line up when they opened.  called blends oc  yesterday and they said they placed an order but that it probably got canceled and that they didnt know when or if they would get any. 

Who told you they only had 8-10?

called UNDFTD that friday and thats what the staff told me... even when i showed up to undftd Sat am, thats what all the guys were told from Undftd staff as well.   Do you know what the total amount of pairs they got to sell were??

Also, heads up www.Flightclub.com just got some rare NB Japan limited stuff, 580's, 576's... super good deals $130 a pair.  Just picked up 2 cw's in the 580!!

If anyone can help me get the blue pair from the Day and Night pack that releases on the 14th please PM me. Closest store is 3 states away from me. Thanks

On release day I talked to the store manager who said 18 pairs is what they had, so they probably held around 8-10 pairs. There were still quite a few people in line when they ran out. Great looking shoe with classic materials, too bad there weren't enough to go around.

I brought a pair of the custom 574 yesterday and they shipped today and they still didnt take my money from my account, looks like I got lucky and I applaud them for their quickness

^ wow i just checked out the night and day pack for the first time. These will be my 1st pair of 577's, I don't like the black ones, will def try to keep the blue ones. I'll check out undefeated. Does anyone know how much these will go for? (retail)

Back
Top Bottom