Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I was definitely disappointed in the color options. I ended making an entirely red suede pair with reflective lables. I should have my pair by Thursday according to the UPS tracking #.

@ king... the all red was the only thing That looked good, ha ha, I ended up doing all black with a red heel wrap and light blue ankle wrap... just not much to do or mix n match with those basic colors... @universal... id kill for some 670 (id do the green devils if possible), 577 or any 99x.....

Im going to be in New York City when the Concecpt 996 drop.... any one know of where I can get them from while I am there?

Got my Custom 574's in last night. Sorry not the best quality of pics but the best I can do right now. I must say I am very impressed by how they turned out, just wish I could have added an extra accent somewhere.
abmu08.jpg

15s281s.jpg

o7t4jr.jpg

jfvh8k.jpg

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

^^^tru: I'm with you on that. 1500s would be dope! Theyd prob end up being like $200 shipped though

I'd pay that. No question. I just can't get with these 574s with the Payless midsoles,

I love these. Classic monochrome style for a 574 that's completely original. Red suede looks great and I can't wait to see more of these.

Originally Posted by Cheez

I love these. Classic monochrome style for a 574 that's completely original. Red suede looks great and I can't wait to see more of these.

Thanks man

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Yo anyone got any good info on where I can pick up the CNCPT 999's in New York City??

i don't think there are any other spots besides concepts in boston that will be having this shoe. the only info that i have received in regards to this shoe is that you can place a phone order for them on the 18th at 12pm est. i'm out west so i gotta call at 9am, lord willing i score. with the mt580 burn rubber collab, they were out here in los angeles at a place called millenium shoes. hopefully these shoes drop at other spots!   

got my 574 customs.. ordered last tuesday, april 5th, delivered today (tuesday) afternoon.  amazing turn around time.  materials are top notch but craftsmanship on mine was ehhhh..  the embroidery on the back is all crooked and there's two little creases on my logo base on my left shoe... these would probably be a "B" grade if properly inspected, and not worth $130 after shipping and taxes, but i do love the materials, and colors... cant wait to wear them.

those are nice lance. the color blocking reminds me of a pair of reebok pumps, cant remember the model. too bad about the quality control issues. i still think im gonna give em a try tho

Those are nice Lance, I'm glad you liked them. I just saw your NB collection post from this time last year, and I can see it was probably tough to find a different CW from what you have already. Hopefully more colors are on the way for you, so you can be as creative as you want.

The embroidery is a bit of a bummer, and it doesn't help the argument for US craftsmanship being better than UK.

I was able to try on the Concepts 999 "Kennedy" today and they are quite nice. My local shop only got 10 pairs, so it appears that they may be able scarce as advertised. They will also come with several laces and a custom shoe bag.  
A list of shops which will carry them has also surfaced online (Apr. 23 release date): 

WishNice KicksBows and ArrowsUndefeatedWestSaint AlfredBurn RubberPacker ShoesUbiqShoe Gallery.

http://www.kick-fiend.com...new-balance-x-cncpts-999

i love my new balance 574. they almost have a hole in them.

i run miles in them on a regular basis haha.. proving to some folks its not all about the shoes. i like how they aren't all narrow like nikes.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

those are nice lance. the color blocking reminds me of a pair of reebok pumps, cant remember the model. too bad about the quality control issues. i still think im gonna give em a try tho

these are the reeboks them ids remind me of.

^nice coco...  i always like those 2nd series cmonwealth omni's.  maybe subliminally that;s why i was drawn to my color blocking for those, ha ha.   anyways, copped my sz 10 "Kennedy" NB 999's today via phone order.  called for just under 4 hrs almost non stop till i got through.. cant wait!

Back
Top Bottom