Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

any luck at the westport marshalls? hopefully someone scored. when i grabbed the CHI there was a lone pair of some tan/tourquise 597's in this other dudes hands i was salty i couldn't snatch them for my vacation in Greece.
Didn't bother going since it sounded like no 10.5. Might check on saturday though. I work in Norwalk, the drive home takes 45 minutes as is and stopping there adds a lot of time.

Ronnie Fieg just teased the New Balance X Ronnie Fieg X Dover Street Market collab. It has interchangable N logos

Last edited:
is it weird to anyone that sneaker Tongues are just getting phased out it seems?

also most new sneakers with tongues just look horrible like people forgot how to design a decent tongue?

Ronnie Fieg just teased the New Balance X Ronnie Fieg X Dover Street Market collab. It has interchangable N logos
I hope the shoe sucks so I can save some money. But........ I'm already intrigued because it looks like navy nubuck and I'm a stupid sucker for navy. If it's a miUSA model then he might as well take my money now. 

I hope the shoe sucks so I can save some money. But........ I'm already intrigued because it looks like navy nubuck and I'm a stupid sucker for navy. If it's a miUSA model then he might as well take my money now. 
^^^it most likely is a miUSA model...im kind of intrigued with the logos...and those Blue hues[emoji]128556[/emoji]

Is it like some sort of modernized 996? It looks like a booty-type thing, but kinda reminiscent of a 996.....maybe it's just me

Those N patches seem so gimicky, but the model intrigues me.
I dislike patches for logo's, they never look "right" as you can't line them up with the velcro as good as if the logo was just sewn on.  Then the exposed velcro catches dirt and other stuff etc. As you said, gimmicky and shouldn't be on grown man shoes.

Is it like some sort of modernized 996? It looks like a booty-type thing, but kinda reminiscent of a 996.....maybe it's just me
Some kind of foam 574? Could swear I've seen that midsole the past few weeks...but for the life of me I can't remember what it is exactly

I don't mind the no tongue, most of my no tongue shoes (UB, Air Zoom Spiridon, Huarache Ultra) are reallllly comfortable but I think it has more to do with the sole.

Didn't bother going since it sounded like no 10.5. Might check on saturday though. I work in Norwalk, the drive home takes 45 minutes as is and stopping there adds a lot of time.
LOL I was just about to write the same thing in response to @jam3s121.  Don't think I'm gonna have time to stop today, I'm already late leaving Westport...

Some kind of foam 574? Could swear I've seen that midsole the past few weeks...but for the life of me I can't remember what it is exactly
You might be right. I saw the little holes on the side of the upper by where the toes would be and made me think that, but the grey thing behind the saddle makes me think you are right. I know there's a lot of speculation, but could it be a Vazee type midsole?? I know they put out a  Vazee or Freshfoam 574 that I thought I posted in here and I can't find it now.

Quote:

You might be right. I saw the little holes on the side of the upper by where the toes would be and made me think that, but the grey thing behind the saddle makes me think you are right. I know there's a lot of speculation, but could it be a Vazee type midsole?? I know they put out a  Vazee or Freshfoam 574 that I thought I posted in here and I can't find it now.
We living in a Berenstain Bears reality lol

To me it rather looks like a weird mesh up of a 576 upper (check the 3 holes etc) with a Vazee (?) sole unit along with a 1978-like liner...

... Igor... It's alive!...

Last edited:
Price will be a factor for me. I'm gonna assume there will be a price mark-up because it's a collab with DSM. Would be hard to justify a purchase if the shoe is over $200... if that's the case then I'll wait until after release for someone to resell them to me for under retail lol.

Back
Top Bottom