Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hey guys, scoped out a local marshalls shoe store(westport CT) and found 1400CSP(grey navy shown on the thread earlier) 996DPLS and 998CHI for 49.99

scooped the 998's because the 1400/996 were all smaller sizes.

age of exploration pack is hitting discount hard hopefully I find a 1400 somewhere.
dope to see so many fairfield county heads in here--i'm in weston. gonna take a ride for that size 11 1400csp today and see what's what. was in j.crew westport yesterday and noticed they have the grey 990v4. and in regards to the v4 it took me a while to come around but i've been rocking the black v4 all week. super comfortable. 990s are anti-fashion. they're not supposed to look 'cool'. the person wearing them either makes it so or doesn't

Last edited:
My guess too. NB seems to be pushing out collab for these 2 new models.

To date 247 with 3 collabs with Mita rat, titolo and beauty & youth.
1978 with only 1 collab which is rather recent.
Don't forget about the Liverpool collab on the 247. Those have been reselling like hotcakes. 

dope to see so many fairfield county heads in here--i'm in weston. gonna take a ride for that size 11 1400csp today and see what's what. was in j.crew westport yesterday and noticed they have the grey 990v4. and in regards to the v4 it took me a while to come around but i've been rocking the black v4 all week. super comfortable. 990s are anti-fashion. they're not supposed to look 'cool'. the person wearing them either makes it so or doesn't
Yeah I went to J Crew also.. (I was getting glasses at @ eyeglasses.com) and they didn't have the beach ball out. I wanted to take a look.

Yeah I went to J Crew also.. (I was getting glasses at @ eyeglasses.com) and they didn't have the beach ball out. I wanted to take a look.
nice- they got some good frames there. some nice modo stuff. if you didn't purchase already check out optical alternatives in fairfield they have lots of heat you won't see elsewhere

nice- they got some good frames there. some nice modo stuff. if you didn't purchase already check out optical alternatives in fairfield they have lots of heat you won't see elsewhere
Didn't need heat.. just some nice sunglasses. They are usually pretty affordable when my vsp kicks in for reimbursement. If you go to marshalls look for 10.5...

People seen these yet? The sequel to the Flamingos from a while ago...looking pretty decent

Was pink/teal on runners this common before the afew Diadoras or am I just noticing it more now after all the commotion those caused?

today in the pdx

I swear, man. I'm in Louisville as well and I've never found a pair here
Yea man i used to look everywhere in the city, nothing.
Not even the new balance store on hurstbourne carries them.

I always have people ask about them because they've never seen them before. It's a shame.

Can anyone comment on how cool/breathable the 247 are? After wearing some flyknit racers with no socks it was tough wearing my 998's today... feet got sweaty!

Looking for these in size 11.  Found them on ebay for $210 shipped but if anybody can tell me of other places selling a size 11 for any cheaper I'd appreciate it.

People seen these yet? The sequel to the Flamingos from a while ago...looking pretty decent

Was pink/teal on runners this common before the afew Diadoras or am I just noticing it more now after all the commotion those caused?
WOW. These might make me break my moratorium on new purchases.

You're def just noticing it more. Those colors have been used on runners since the 90's.

any luck at the westport marshalls? hopefully someone scored. when i grabbed the CHI there was a lone pair of some tan/tourquise 597's in this other dudes hands i was salty i couldn't snatch them for my vacation in Greece.

Looking for these in size 11.  Found them on ebay for $210 shipped but if anybody can tell me of other places selling a size 11 for any cheaper I'd appreciate it.

If you can wait, let it go on sale. Shouldn't be a problem for NB GR.

Back
Top Bottom