Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

UBIQ says they just got the NB Herschel. Not sure if they are taking phone orders for those who might be interested. I am going to wait for Barneys, UO or karmaloop. Not a fan of UBIQ. Some shady business there.

For those of you with the Navy 990s, would you suggest a half-size up or down from your true size? I'm a true size 11, but only a 10.5 and 11.5 are available on Zappos.

Decisions, decisions......
I'm a true size 10.5 and got a 10.5. They are a tiny bit big, but I'm not sure I would go down a half size.

Thanks for the quick reply, sir. I may just end up holding out for my true size 11 just to be safe. There's nothing worse than a dope shoe that just does not fit right. But that $150 price tag is so tempting. Arghhhhh!!!!!

Anyone else have sizing insight on these joints? I've contemplated copping the 10.5 and 11.5 just to see which fits best, but I need that extra $150 for the Cement 3 crap shoot this afternoon. :lol:

For those of you with the Navy 990s, would you suggest a half-size up or down from your true size? I'm a true size 11, but only a 10.5 and 11.5 are available on Zappos.

I will let you know this evening. I am an 11 in just about everything I wear. I snagged an 11.5 in hopes it would work. If not, it's going back to Zappos.

Please do man.....definitely interested to see what you think since we're the same size. Thanks.

Thanks for the quick reply, sir. I may just end up holding out for my true size 11 just to be safe. There's nothing worse than a dope shoe that just does not fit right. But that $150 price tag is so tempting. Arghhhhh!!!!!

Anyone else have sizing insight on these joints? I've contemplated copping the 10.5 and 11.5 just to see which fits best, but I need that extra $150 for the Cement 3 crap shoot this afternoon. :lol:

I've been holding out for an 11 as well...I swear most the sites skip 11 on these 990s :smh: or maybe it's signaling me to save my money :lol:

Torres -- you are right -- for some reason size 11 has been VERY hard to find!  Did you try feature?  

These

To get these from Corporate

Dont sleep on them people, them and the blues look great in person!

I'm a true size 10.5 and got a 10.5. They are a tiny bit big, but I'm not sure I would go down a half size.

You should be good with the 10.5. My true size is 11 and the gray anniversary 990s in 10.5 fit me fine.

Commonwealth has Size 11 and 9 in the navy 990s ($180):

http://www.cmonwealth.com/item.php?id=7613

anyone know where to get those 999s "elites" in a size 13. was thinking bout the red being ultra dope buttttttt that blue looks really good with that dark shade as mentioned above.

anyone know where to get those 999s "elites" in a size 13. was thinking bout the red being ultra dope buttttttt that blue looks really good with that dark shade as mentioned above.

An official release isn't slated until March.

Reactions: LoX
Thanks DrociB for passing along the info! I will wait it out then...I'm assuming $150 retail for them?

UBIQ says they just got the NB Herschel. Not sure if they are taking phone orders for those who might be interested. I am going to wait for Barneys, UO or karmaloop. Not a fan of UBIQ. Some shady business there.
Yeah I feel you man. I live in Philly and I used to go there for most of my sneaker pick ups but their customer service most of the time is pretty poor for both in-store and online. I've ordered shoes in person and they've forgotten to put an order down for me and I've e-mailed them before to end up never getting any answer back.  

Yeah I need both those elite 999's, March you say? I'm seeing alot mroe pics of them, quality looks amazing. Anyone know where to get those 1600 in a sz 13, hmu plz.

Seeing alot of new faces in here, been busy guys but keep the thread rollin.

Got my 576 annis in today from CT. Pretty pleased with them. Also got my SB X Adidas Allegras, super happy w those as well and at retail the quality on them is much nicer than I had heard. Good to know people still look out, dude could have flipped em pretty easy!
Today was a good day!

Back
Top Bottom