Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Seals have nicer materials/quality IMO. Personally I like the looks of the Nice Kicks better. NK's are getting harder to find DS.

Just copped a pair of 990 Navy from feature. Thanks to GTFan for the on feet and in-depth review of it and NT on the info of the restock.

Also what makes the Vibram sole so special?

Hows the 1500 sizing compared to 998? Im a 10 in 998.

I found the 1500 nicekicks for 260 deadstock, is that a good price?

Or should i get the navy seal 999 for 240 deadstock? Help me chooose

That's a bit pricey for the 1500 NKs. I just picked up a pair for $130. But it depends how bad you want them.

Couldn't resist. Pulled the trigger on the navy 990s from Zappos. Got that VIP so standard 1 day shipping for me, gotta love it.

Couldn't resist. Pulled the trigger on the navy 990s from Zappos. Got that VIP so standard 1 day shipping for me, gotta love it.

I need to do that before they are all gone. Hopefully they are still around next weekend.

damn. looks as if ycmc took down their 996GL's for some reason. had several sizes left this morning. because, like all of us, i sit here refreshing store inventory tabs to check if my size sold out in the past 45 minutes...

What's up everyone, I'm pretty new to NB and just had a quick question. I've seen a ton of pics of New Balances but never got around to trying a pair especially since I don't know which sites release the shoes. After I saw these though (the black pair) I really wanted to give the shoes a try. http://theshoegame.com/articles/new-balance-1500-elite-february-2013.html. I just don't know where else other than Kith they would be if they're even available still. If not any suggestions for future releases like these? I'd appreciate any insight. 

Got my 999s Elite today. They are just like every other New Balance release... amazing. I love the darker shades on the blue than the reds. And I personally love the 999s, and they fit TTS.

^ My thoughts exactly. Haha. I'm not copping any thing else this week until I see how I fare on the 88 IIIs tomorrow and the Royal 1s on Saturday. If I don't get either one of those, I'll probably go wild, purely out of angry. Ha.

But does anybody have any information on any other place getting the light blue 1600s? I missed my size, 8.5, on Kith. Thanks.

^ My thoughts exactly. Haha. I'm not copping any thing else this week until I see how I fare on the 88 IIIs tomorrow and the Royal 1s on Saturday. If I don't get either one of those, I'll probably go wild, purely out of angry. Ha.

But does anybody have any information on any other place getting the light blue 1600s? I missed my size, 8.5, on Kith. Thanks.
I wouldn't sweat it. They should start popping up at all the usual spots within the next week or two as everyone gets their shipments in. Im personally looking to grab them at a discount or from somewhere with free shipping at the very least since my newbalance.com order got canceled. 

Sounds good man. Thanks for heads up. I'm sure somebody will post something on here when something comes up.

Back
Top Bottom