Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Haven't posted in here for awhile but I forget how comfortable NB's are and need to cop more lol been wearing a lot of Puma's lately jus been neglecting NB's but wearing these tonight!

An all time classic!

That reminds me anyone see the teasers for the 35th anniversary pairs from Flimby on glasgowrob page? Wait nevermind must of deleted them

Some new pairs added to the concepts 40% off sale. Several different 990s for those looking.
Checked yesterday was disappointed nothing was worthwhile. Thank you so much for letting me know new pairs were added-- just grabbed some nice pairs for a solid price :smile: reppedddd you

Last edited:
Daaaaammnnnnn youuuu lol. I saw that the code worked for the 997BKR for 40% off and went out with some people for a few beers and I get back and notice they are sold out now........$159 was the truth....***shakes fist in the air***. I am getting to that "Just buy something" stage. Not a good place to be in. I need New Balance to put out a code for some NB1s

Checked yesterday was disappointed nothing was worthwhile. Thank you so much for letting me know new pairs were added-- just grabbed some nice pairs for a solid price
smile.gif
reppedddd you
These three pairs are literally the three shoes I've been on the hunt for since they were released! Nice come up for that price. Amazing!
Daaaaammnnnnn youuuu lol. I saw that the code worked for the 997BKR for 40% off and went out with some people for a few beers and I get back and notice they are sold out now........$159 was the truth....***shakes fist in the air***. I am getting to that "Just buy something" stage. Not a good place to be in. I need New Balance to put out a code for some NB1s
You need to stop sleeping, lol. Just cop next time!

You need to stop sleeping, lol. Just cop next time!
I know. I was like all stoked! Then I got swept up in going out and didn't want to be "that guy" on my phone trying to cop shoes lol. I might need someone to let go of a pair of BKRs for that $159 if I don't find any for that price hahaha. Or have my hookup that got the 998BESP help me out again

Last edited:
We're all enablers!!! I've been that guy on the phone more than once. At least we ain't instagramming or FBing

We're all enablers!!! I've been that guy on the phone more than once. At least we ain't instagramming or FBing

There are 2 other models in Horween leather I've been eyeing so maybe its time to pull the trigger on those and hope I catch the BKRs for about 150-160 some day.

BTA2 COPPED!

The Cncpts sale is amazing.. 

Even though the DRK2s were at an amazing price i can't really see myself wearing it all too often so i passed.

Hope i don't regret it!

Haven't posted in here for awhile but I forget how comfortable NB's are and need to cop more lol been wearing a lot of Puma's lately jus been neglecting NB's but wearing these tonight!

An all time classic!

That reminds me anyone see the teasers for the 35th anniversary pairs from Flimby on glasgowrob page? Wait nevermind must of deleted them

He still has one up. Looks like a 991. The NB Gallery page has one up too.

I think Mark Godfrey teased one in his live stream the other day too.

Really looking forward to it. Hoping for a 1500, 576 & 670 in the pack.

Super score!! 50% off at the factory stores!! $65!!

If you a 10/11 they got heat! yaed pack, baseball pack, ect

Super score!! 50% off at the factory stores!! $65!!

If you a 10/11 they got heat! yaed pack, baseball pack, ect

Dang! Where is this at? I went to a New Balance yesterday and they were a tiny store. I might have to go to another one. I'm an 11.....I need those too. There are like no factory stores around me

Last edited:
Dang! Where is this at? I went to a New Balance yesterday and they were a tiny store. I might have to go to another one. I'm an 11.....I need those too. There are like no factory stores around me

Brighton MA. Down the st from Flagship so they get the goods!

side note: 5 of the sales staff at the shop came and complimented me on my stance 997!!

Brighton MA. Down the st from Flagship so they get the goods!

side note: 5 of the sales staff at the shop came and complimented me on my stance 997!!

Dang. Do they do phone orders? I really want those and that's a steal!

Edit: They do not do phone orders....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom