Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

You mean the 770 Norse Projects. The 670 Norse Projects are considered grails to many
smile.gif

670  Norse Projects:  i checked yesterday and concepts had them for 130$ with a code (browse this forum's last few pages for code, if you want).   

And I agree that the navy 995 is nasty af.  nubuck for 100$ and i passed because  resembles my 998RFs. 
Yea I am eyeing the 670 norse projects, which is a long shot considered I am a US9 and they are grails. Norse projects collab are pretty good imo, the 1500NO1 is pretty fire, yet another one I need to pay a lot to get. I got the Norse Projects x NB rainer remastered in grey as my go-to rain shoes and they work really well

You mean the 770 Norse Projects. The 670 Norse Projects are considered grails to many
smile.gif
you're right, i misread.  and 670 norse is def my grail.  been hunting a ds pair for years. 

a sample hanon 670s with that yellow N also on my list.  heard from newbalance365 or nbgallery that some 670 hanon sample will have an official release. or did i misread that too? lol. 

Last edited:
Repped man. Rememebr to stay up on the little things. They have a 10% code for your first order and may be on the cash back sites as well. I checked after I already purchased the BKRs and with the code from the site for signing up to the newsletter and befrugal I could've saved like 25 more dollars. We all like saving lol.
I'm not disgusted by these
10% code doesn't work for sale items.  150$ shipped for 997.5 GR but still hunting for a lower price. 

i know its a stretch but anywhere i can grab the titolo x new balance 247s?

I was bitter i missed the release and looked for resale but couldn't find any. Really wanted them as soon as they were announced and slept hard on the release.

Is an 11 your TTS? I think most people are .5 sizing down, but I grabbed .5 down and my TTS just in case. Unfortunately, neither are an 11 or 10.5, but figured I'd mention something just in case you're looking and run across a 10.5 and that actually fits you better. Mine are out for delivery, so I'll find out shortly whether .5 works...
let me know what works man. I have regular 24-7s in an 11 and they fit good. So just assumed it was the same
Didn't forget about you, but I literally just received my TTS pair. So, IMO, .5 down works great if you wear really thin socks like Stance Super Invisibles or similar. and has a much more sock like fit; although width may be an issue for you if you have wide feet or use thicker no show socks, in which case I'd probably play it safe and go/stay TTS.

With "normal thickness" socks, TTS works well and I have about half a thumb, maybe slightly more room from my longest toe to the edge of the box.

Long story short, thin socks and .5 down is a "perfect" fit for normal width fit. If you have wide feet, recommend staying TTS. Thin socks and normal width feet, staying TTS may have a little room, but it's not too terrible considering it has a booty like fit. And normal thickness socks takes some of the "slop" out.

Hope that helps.

my kith 574s had 28 N's. but i find it odd that the only complete set of 4 N's was all black....personally, i like the mix n match, but what if you just wanted all white, or all silver...youre kind of out of luck..unless if you trade with somebody...i wonder if each pair has a random mix ?

my kith 574s had 28 N's. but i find it odd that the only complete set of 4 N's was all black....personally, i like the mix n match, but what if you just wanted all white, or all silver...youre kind of out of luck..unless if you trade with somebody...i wonder if each pair has a random mix ?
Yes exactly same for me, I got the navy and the only complete set is black.

Back
Top Bottom