Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I've been wearing these 574s 28 N's all week and low-key loving them. I wished I would've grabbed the grey ones also.

download_20170716_100818.jpg

download_20170716_101146.jpg

I put the white/ 3m on the lateral side too! I like the color on the medial side.

Hey guys, I need your help/opinions. I got my Navy 574s in on Thurs and I had a Major issue! There were only 8 logos in my box ( 4 on the lid and 4 on the sneakers ) and one n logo that is way too big to fit the shoe size. I contacted Kith and like everybody else I was only offered the base response of 20% disco. I'm keeping the shoes, but I'm super salty seeing as how there are a ton on ebay for resale on eBay with all the logos in their boxes. What should I do? I only have two matching logos, which are black. If anyone can help hit me up with a PM.

Hey guys, I need your help/opinions. I got my Navy 574s in on Thurs and I had a Major issue! There were only 8 logos in my box ( 4 on the lid and 4 on the sneakers ) and one n logo that is way too big to fit the shoe size. I contacted Kith and like everybody else I was only offered the base response of 20% disco. I'm keeping the shoes, but I'm super salty seeing as how there are a ton on ebay for resale on eBay with all the logos in their boxes. What should I do? I only have two matching logos, which are black. If anyone can help hit me up with a PM.

I didn't get this release, but personally a 20% off code wouldn't cut it. That's just me personally. I would either ask for more of the "N"s or send them back. That sucks. But you do you.

Yup 20% isn't enough. 50% and i'd consider, but only if i had the logos that i'd use.
Get that refund, and buy a full set off someone for under retail in a few month's time.

I didn't get this release, but personally a 20% off code wouldn't cut it. That's just me personally. I would either ask for more of the "N"s or send them back. That sucks. But you do you.
I've concidered it, but I never seem to have good luck with limited releases. I really wanted these and was stoked to finally get a W. I'm gonna keep trying to get a better answer from them.

Yup 20% isn't enough. 50% and i'd consider, but only if i had the logos that i'd use.
Get that refund, and buy a full set off someone for under retail in a few month's time.
Yea, I've thought about it, but I have a hard time justifying buying resale of an item that should have been complete in the first place. Heck I would have been happy with 4 black logos, but none of the logos I got match. So I am stuck with multi-color or nada.

Yea, I've thought about it, but I have a hard time justifying buying resale of an item that should have been complete in the first place. Heck I would have been happy with 4 black logos, but none of the logos I got match. So I am stuck with multi-color or nada.

Like some people have said you might be able to catch these for under retail at a later point, but I do understand that if you like them you want to keep them and it might not be worth the risk of missing out later. I mean, if you want to keep them then maybe send them a message saying you want a replacement set of the "N"s and kinda keep the 20% coupon......I would be so upset if I were you.......how do they send out the box with that few of "N"s and no one thinks it is odd. Just terrible

What's good folks, I like this new layout- had to change my profile avatar in honor of the revamped NT.

I ended up wearing 998GNR last week because the weather wasn't too pleasant. Still my most-worn pair, wish they would re-issue these!

NT1.jpg

Also busted 670SP out again... just love brown and pink.

NT2.jpg

how are the fresh foam cruz?

they look nice

Tried them on yesterday. They are indeed nice and felt comfortable. The only thing I would say could be a bad thing is the upper has little to no support if you are a person that likes a little more heft to their shoes.

I've been waiting on people's opinion of the new 574s to see if the fresh foam is a game changer on those.

Tried them on yesterday. They are indeed nice and felt comfortable. The only thing I would say could be a bad thing is the upper has little to no support if you are a person that likes a little more heft to their shoes.

I've been waiting on people's opinion of the new 574s to see if the fresh foam is a game changer on those.

Fresh Foam is fantastic. I run in the Zante v2 fresh foams and they're fantastic. Not as comfortable as Adidas boost but certainly a much more affordable option than most boost models. I imagine the 574 Sport is super comfy as well.

can you nb1 those? prob could get pretty close. love the avatar!. nurse style for the summer

I think you could get fairly close to replicating these via NB1. I've tried on and off a couple of times though and it's not the same, unfortunately.

Also, I was able to swing by the Brighton outlets today. Nothing special unfortunately but I picked up a killer pair of miUS 1400s for my wife in her size for $20 bucks!!!!

NT 1400.jpg

NT 1400 2.jpg

Fresh Foam is fantastic. I run in the Zante v2 fresh foams and they're fantastic. Not as comfortable as Adidas boost but certainly a much more affordable option than most boost models. I imagine the 574 Sport is super comfy as well.

Nice! Yeah I need stability shoes for running so I almost went with the Vongo but ended up going with Kayano 23s. I haven't run in them yet but hopefully they work out. I am also debating getting some Zantes when they hit clearance since I work on my feet a lot. I work in the film industry so I'm always walking to and from set/moving gear around. Will the Zantes be a good choice for someone on their feet all day?

Last edited:
IMG_1244.JPG

IMG_1241.JPG

Maybe I'm being too picky but I returned these last week and concepts hopefully has another pair for me. I hope it's ok

Do you guys get stuff like this and keep them?

IMG_1244.JPG

IMG_1241.JPG

Maybe I'm being too picky but I returned these last week and concepts hopefully has another pair for me. I hope it's ok

Do you guys get stuff like this and keep them?

Are you talking about the spot on the tongue? It depends. It sometimes sucks when you can't inspect pairs before you buy. If it were me and that's it them it would kinda depend on how much I intend to wear them and how much I paid for them.

Also, by BKRs were supposed to be in today, but apparently UPS refuses to leave the shoes at my damn apartment!!

The spot on the tongue but mainly the peeling N logo, it's the new balance name-sake,the brand identity and its defaced on a brand new pair. I'm probably overreacting but how does it even get like that?

It's the reason why I stopped buying a lot of 998 and NB1, they always come half peeled off like they didn't bother letting the glue set

The spot on the tongue but mainly the peeling N logo, it's the new balance name-sake,the brand identity and its defaced on a brand new pair. I'm probably overreacting but how does it even get like that?

It's the reason why I stopped buying a lot of 998 and NB1, they always come half peeled off like they didn't bother letting the glue set

Its your money, man. If you're not happy don't purchase. You don't want to own something that you are unhappy with every time you see them.

Half of my Cncpts order came in...I'm happy to have my first pair of 990s but pissed they canceled my black pair for some odd reason. What do I gotta do to get another discount from them for randomly cancelling my shoes??? :angry:
IMG_8640.JPG

Back
Top Bottom