Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Flimby 35 M770FA! I've held off on copping any 770s but this may be the first. These are so simple but I'm totally okay with that.

http://shoelosophy.it/it/sneakers/1...f21b&id_shop=1&id_employee=2&theme&theme_font

M770FA 1.jpg

This whole pack looks amazing so far. Just my opinion of course :smile:

Attachments

• M770FA 2.jpg
    M770FA 2.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 51
Speaking of Flimby, been rocking 577YP this week. Fantastic all-around shoe! My guess is that the last shoe in the Flimby 35 pack is a 577. Looking forward to seeing whatever it is.

Anyone rocking anything for #OCF? I've had work meetings outside of the office all day so here's my contribution. Have a good weekend, everyone!

OCF.jpg

Speaking of Flimby, been rocking 577YP this week. Fantastic all-around shoe! My guess is that the last shoe in the Flimby 35 pack is a 577. Looking forward to seeing whatever it is.

Anyone rocking anything for #OCF? I've had work meetings outside of the office all day so here's my contribution. Have a good weekend, everyone!

epicTR apparently. 577 would be killer though

I saw there's a code on befrugal that is $15 off of 100+, plus befrugal is 10% cash back for New Balance. Code is "Select17"

went back a few pages but couldnt find the answer

how did the 990v2 tyrians fit?

and since they fake sold out, have they resotcked at all since?

I think they have already restocked again. I would say they may pop back up again around the Holidays. I half sized down on the 990v2. So instead of grabbing a 10.5, I grabbed a 10. Fits great.

8281775219234795985-account_id=1.jpg

IMG_1295.JPG

S/o concepts for the excellent customer service this time around
S/o NB for peeling N logos for basically all the shoes I get from them now
S/o discover card for letting me get these for $55

IMG_1604.JPG
IMG_1602.JPG
Rummaging through the closet and forgot I had these 580DBX which came with the old school box. I think NB did an almost identical 580 years later just forgot the color scheme.

Weird question, trying to find a specific model from early 2000s. Alright so somewhere between 2001 to 04 possibly? I found a grey model that I feel looked most similar to the 990 and the adult sizes had a blue bit (I think was kind of a clear gel looking piece) on the outsole maybe in the arch area but there were kid versions (my size) or just smaller sizes that did not have the same blue bit and was just black. I just remember looking for hours for a smaller size that had the fascinating blue bit as a kid and never finding them.. But does anyone have any idea what model I could be remembering?

Back
Top Bottom