Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

In response to the comparison of kith & concepts. While I have already put the RF574S on feet I haven't yet heard anything from Concepts regarding my order 1 day later.

This was a mad discount but it only counts if I really receive my orders. I ordered the 585DR several months ago from Concepts, got confirmation email and notification from the courier but 1 week later they told me it was out of stock. How strange is that? Hopefully better luck this time........
Did you receive your order from Concepts?
for information, i just received mine after a long long long wait of 42 days....there was a cargo sticker on the box....

Concepts shipping is the worst. Worldwide shipping is affordable, but man do they take their time.

Wooooooooo these thangs beautiful!! Flimby droppin that heat!
IMG_1706.jpg
IMG_1707.jpg

These joints are fire! I personally can't pull off those colors but I love that they're pushing the 991.5 - dope model.

mykoh mykoh Domesting shipping isn't much better... Their distribution center is in Rhode Island, literally a 45 minute drive from where I live in Connecticut. It takes a week to get my stuff from them.

Looking forward to seeing more 574 sport GR's to see where NB is headed with that model. Definitely has potential, though I don't care for either of the initial GR's. I thought those RF cw's were all well done, but I wasn't feeling the price for Asian made joints.

Can someone please help me locate a pair of 576SP in a size 8.5? I let mine go (although they were a 9 my true size and slightly large) but I really love the colors and have been looking for a pair for a while now.

IMG_1530.JPG
Sorry fam, hopefully this doesn't break any rules, but I didn't know where else to turn. I all ready posted this in the RF forum.

What up, Guys! I need your help. Kith shorted me when I bought my size 10 574s. I only got 8 outta 28 of my removable logos. Before anyone asks/ suggests: I am keeping the pair I was sent, I worked with Kith, DSM, and New Balance with not much luck, I was offered a discount but no additional logos, and I am not going to buy a pair resale unless it is @ retail price. All of that being said, I was hoping someone else with a size 10 was willing to let some of there logos go. Ideally I'm looking for 12 matching logos, any color. I'll let you choose which ones and we can discuss some compensation . Hit me in PM if anyone can help.

G5753_EG2484.jpg

Thoughts? Anybody have them in hand to confirm quality?

I remember the first time this shoe was posted in this forum and the thought at this time was that this looks like a kids shoe. I showed my wife this shoe and she asked if J. Crew was doing GS NB collabs lol.

I've seen them in person. Not a fan of the color way but if you like them you should rock them.

Did you receive your order from Concepts?
for information, i just received mine after a long long long wait of 42 days....there was a cargo sticker on the box....
No I have not received it yet. "Confirmation" email from the courier more than 1 week ago. I don't have high hope I will eventually get my order........

ya i figured it was like an additional item like the keychains that came with the premier 998s. Nope. I told the seller I was keeping his bullet and his response was pretty much "lol my bad please give me feedback" lmao

No I have not received it yet. "Confirmation" email from the courier more than 1 week ago. I don't have high hope I will eventually get my order........

you will receive it, but probably after more than a month, and don't worry if you see no more activity update from DHL tracking website. At some point, they stopped to provide update to me once the parcel left germany for a long journey across the oceans. Concepts told me they are looking to change their service provider....

Back
Top Bottom