Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

No judgement, but do you really consider them such a work of art that you bought them strictly to own and admire? Chances are, they aren't even in perfect condition from the factory. Full disclosure: I've never been a true collector of anything, so that mentality is just not something I understand.

Personally, they are my favorite silhouette, probably ever. I think part of it is just wanting them for so long and now that I finally have them I don't want to mess them up. I contemplate breaking them out all the time. Every time I hold them I get the same feeling as why I starting liking shoes in the first place, so a lot of it might be sentimental. Lol I'm getting too personal for Niketalk.

IMG_4865.JPG
Came in yesterday and had to wear them for #OCF. Anyone else wear anything to the office today?

I got two pairs of NM1ers in 4-8 days last time. Sat makes it 13 days. Should I start to bug out or have any of yall had to wait this long or longer?

ah man..I hate hearing my own voice in recordings and videos...I also say "kinda" "like" and "ummm" way too much, like a typical American..

ah man..I hate hearing my own voice in recordings and videos...I also say "kinda" "like" and "ummm" way too much, like a typical American..

I feel you 100%, haha. Dope vid, nonetheless. Real happy for you guys.

Have you worn your pair yet? Or do you not plan on wearing for a while?

Anyone in MA get their 1500FA yet? My shoes have been in NY since the 8th... Low-key jealous of dudes who got their shoes already. Wondering what's taking so long.
USPS tried to deliver mine today but I'm away so I won't get them until Monday

Everyone's on foot shots making me so happy I grabbed them though...looking great :smokin

Ok New Balance fam, you've never failed me before. What would you think is a fair price for a "City Never Sleeps" 998 worn 2x.

Everyone's on foot shots making me so happy I grabbed them though...looking great :smokin

Dang, was your tracking info from Hanon updated at all? Mine's been stuck in "delivery depot" purgatory all week. I hate being the guy asking about shipping and tracking but Hanon's usually lightning quick with the shipping so I guess I'm wondering if I should be concerned.

If it's vnds, I'll pay 150. Tho personally, I would cough up another hundred to get ds.

Yeah, most I see are best to crap or they have been worn and people are still wanting about retail. Worst I saw is one guy wanting 380 for a DS pair. We are on the same wavelengths, thanks

Does anyone use NB 420?

I like sneakers more slim and minimal, different from all other NB models..

I'm thinking of buying these in the sales.

s-l300.jpg

new-balance-u420rnb-navy-1.jpg

I've got a pair. They make good beaters and keep their initial comfort well. Pretty durable shoe, too. I like the colorway you posted better than mine.

i love 420s and 620s...pretty slim and flat, not much support..good for walking around and chillin for a few hours, but not good for an all day outing

Does anyone use NB 420?

I like sneakers more slim and minimal, different from all other NB models..

I'm thinking of buying these in the sales.

s-l300.jpg

new-balance-u420rnb-navy-1.jpg

Dope . Got them for a bargain. Barely any support so had to return them. Good for date nights and short errands only. Lol

Same situation. Picking mine up from USPS when I get back in town Monday.

Everyone's pics look great and making me jealous.

Back
Top Bottom