Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nice wears everyone. Took the day off from work rocking these joints. 1500FA are arriving tomorrow & I'm stoked! :nthat:
IMG_20170809_154645.jpg

IMG_20170809_155013_4474.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170809_154645.jpg
    IMG_20170809_154645.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
1500s arrived. very nice. Still say i should've waited but oh well
All good, only time will tell. I'm glad I didn't wait because I really like them in person. Good thing I stayed tts because half size down would've been unbearably tight. No additional lace option which, idk why but I thought they'd come with something.

Attachments

• IMG_1811.JPG
    IMG_1811.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
All good, only time will tell. I'm glad I didn't wait because I really like them in person. Good thing I stayed tts because half size down would've been unbearably tight. No additional lace option which, idk why but I thought they'd come with something.
No blue laces? Kind of surprised by that

yeah not sure why but Flimby Anniv pairs never come with extra laces. prob keepin it traditional

I ordered both LNT and LBT from Hanon last fall. Both came in with some issues on the leather and perforation. In the end I keep the LNT and return the LBT. Still love it but quality-wise it is not comparable to other MiUK releases during comparable periods such as the yard pack.

1500FA
NB1500FA1.jpg
NB1500FA2.jpg
1500PSK
NB1500PSK1.jpg
NB1500PSK2.jpg
1500YP
NB1500YP1.jpg
NB1500YP2.jpg
1500WR
NB1500WR1.jpg
NB1500WR2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

These 1500s are all fire! You can't go wrong with MiE, awesome shapes. Damn u make me google 1500yp again. Did you cop it at a discount?

Got my 1500 FA's in. They are beautiful. I hear a few people mentioning maybe waiting it out... I was able to get mine all in shipped from Urban Industries for $170, which was by far the best conversion rate with a 10% off code to add.

couple pics I took.

3J6A6486 copy.jpg

3J6A6501 copy.jpg

I ordered both LNT and LBT from Hanon last fall. Both came in with some issues on the leather and perforation. In the end I keep the LNT and return the LBT. Still love it but quality-wise it is not comparable to other MiUK releases during comparable periods such as the yard pack.

thanks, i just got both for 200, the quality looked good from pics. probably ordered from someone on here lol

Just got a text from a buddy of mine that I haven't spoken to in years. He works for USPS and is delivering my 1500FA's right now. It took some convincing for him to leave it without a signature, but I live in a secured building so it's not a big deal. Now I can't wait to get home!

i think someone on a FB group said these were coming out "soon" just a few months ago. i'm glad they decided to make the 999 in the US. asian models look bad.

NB at Agenda almost 2 years ago said they were making the 999 Return to Made in USA. Glad to see they finally might follow through...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom