Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

youre blind my dude
How did I miss that? I went to the sneakers category, pressed A-Z and went to the Ns. The only New balance herschel there was the 710s. WOW.. just copped them off of Ubiq for $95 shipped im about to cancel my order and get em from there. 

yeah, they were for Urban Outfitters- i think they're pretty cool, was about to grab a pair on the cheap (i prefer the blue ones also)

^
i want the blue joints in those

i believe it was an UO exclusive 

both of those 205s are just a little too crazy for me. i ain't GQ like you guys... would love to see on feet pics if you guys are able to find some.

Can't get down with those lower-tier/minimalist models. Especially in the color mockups like those two. You can keep em.

Can't get down with those lower-tier/minimalist models. Especially in the color mockups like those two. You can keep em.

Agreed. Not my cup of tea, but more power to those that do like them.

It is kind of funny to see people beasting over 420s and 710s though. Non-collabo pairs of both those models have been collecting dust on store shelves and online for a minute now.

I'm still bummed I missed a size 11 on Zappos. I like the 990s and that price was so right.

HEADS UP -- new balance just did an update.  990's on there (all sizes except 9 and 11) , along with daytripper 998 and vivid color pack 996's.  

Back
Top Bottom