Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah they do. I just got off the phone with them. They have them starting at size 10.  Didn't have my size tho. 
eyes.gif

Damn! I'm still on the hunt for a pair of Size 8 Mojitos. If you guys find anything, hit me up!

well nicekicks seems have a lot of new balances 1600s, 996s, 990n, didn't see them online (atleast 990n), maybe a phone call is due for those interested

Repped dude. got my 11 mojitos! I'm pumped
nthat.gif
Sweet! I would guess anyone still looking can start hitting up the brick and mortars? Commonwealth doesn't put stuff online right away, spots like that may have them and they take phone orders.

Dope updates guys. Ill keep an eye out also.

I need an intervention can y'all check in on me daily until the royal 1s drop?

Remember how I said no cops til then? Well my local champs restocked the fire red Vs. instant impulse cop lol smh.

After the royal Is its strictly NB. Jordan no longer gets my money herein after.

Got my boy into copping also. We copping the damb elite 999s as soon as they land.

Anyways happy hunting.

GT can u PM the size list please?

Agreed. Not my cup of tea, but more power to those that do like them.

It is kind of funny to see people beasting over 420s and 710s though. Non-collabo pairs of both those models have been collecting dust on store shelves and online for a minute now.

Why are people so quick to call other people hypebeasts? Does that make you feel better about yourself? It's possible that they like the model but not any previous colorway.

I got like 8 New Balance shoes in this week. I got the Anniversary 990s, the complete YOTS pack (Tri-color X2), a black pair of 574 (not sure why I got it) and a 1300. I like the 990. It feels so buttery good on my feet.

I don't like the 574s. They feel cheap. Maybe it's the insert. My only experience with New Balance prior to this were pairs of the 993 and 1540 for running. They felt high quality. And I always like the look of the 993 from a quality standpoint (not design).

The 1300 is a size 11.5 and it seems to run a little big.

I might return the 574s and stick to the 99X, 1300, 1500 and 1700s.

I got like 8 New Balance shoes in this week. I got the Anniversary 990s, the complete YOTS pack (Tri-color X2), a black pair of 574 (not sure why I got it) and a 1300. I like the 990. It feels so buttery good on my feet.

I don't like the 574s. They feel cheap. Maybe it's the insert. My only experience with New Balance prior to this were pairs of the 993 and 1540 for running. They felt high quality. And I always like the look of the 993 from a quality standpoint (not design).

The 1300 is a size 11.5 and it seems to run a little big.

I might return the 574s and stick to the 99X, 1300, 1500 and 1700s.
8 pairs man, thats crazy

yeah not a fan of the yots pack

1300 is known to run large, look for a survey upload soon that people will participate and I'll report the results, .5 down would be better

I hear good things from the 990s, good stuff there

I'm probably going to return most of them since they're 574s and don't really like them. And I'll see if I can get an exchange for the 1300s.

But that 990, wow. I got a pair from Zappos and PYS (wish I hadn't jumped the gun so soon to save $30). Probably my favorite shoe of January.

I gotta agree with most of you guys, after the Royal 1s, JB is going to be losing some of my money and its heading to NBs. I don't have many suede material type shoes but now I understand the term "buttery"! :smokin

Last edited:
$75 well spent on the factory second 1300's.  Only noticeable flaw was small suede chipping on the left side of the right shoe.  Other than that, solid.

pimp.gif

Karmaloop has pretty much a FSR of the herschels, codes don't work though 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Agreed. Not my cup of tea, but more power to those that do like them.

It is kind of funny to see people beasting over 420s and 710s though. Non-collabo pairs of both those models have been collecting dust on store shelves and online for a minute now.
Why are people so quick to call other people hypebeasts? Does that make you feel better about yourself? It's possible that they like the model but not any previous colorway.
Enh, I didn't call anyone a hypebeast man.  I just alluded to the fact that with collabos comes increased interest in models that nobody ever talks about, which isn't necessarily a bad thing!  But I see people jumping on these shoes as soon as they go live online, yet there are basically full size runs of 16 different colorways of the same model sitting on NB.com.  There's a reason for that and I'd imagine it has to do with more than just a colorway.  

Let's be real here--names attached to shoes matter.  The collaborator matters.  Otherwise we'd just have new 710s and 420s that came out instead of NB x Herschel, right?  I'll be the first to admit that in the past I've based some of my purchases on what shop/designer was attached to the shoe.  It is what it is man.  I'm not saying that it's good or bad....just an observation of a behavior I've seen a good bit more in this thread as time has gone on.  

IF ZAPPOS RE-UPS ON AN 8 GUYS. CAN U PLEASE PM ME ASAP. AND IF I DONT RESPOND IMMEDIATELY AND Y CAN SPARE TO ORDER THEM LMK. I WILL REWARD U HANDSOMELY

Back
Top Bottom