Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Attachments

• IMG_0449.PNG
    IMG_0449.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
One more...

Nope
The only other model with that kind of stitching that pops up into my mind is the 990v1...but a miUSA model made by an non-usa shop would be odd. And would hanon even bother touching a miASIA model? I really don't hope so

Digging the Esplanade theme (spent the whole day hanging on the esplanade with my family), though I wonder if the shoe will have similar vibes to the Cyclades with that tan and pops of random color. *never mind, just took another look. Seems like it'll be pretty different.

Agree with threegeees threegeees , I hate collab prices. Though with hype being at an all time low with NB I bet one would be able to score these under retail in the future.

Can't believe Concepts is coming out with so many collabs. Still waiting on the 999s they got coming out and then one more after that to cap off the year, I believe.

damn, I was prepared to take a break then this comes completely out of out nowhere :smh:

Im digging the colors in the teaser so far too.

At first glance, they look like the M997BKR and Cyclades came together to have a kid. Honestly will have to wait to see better pics.

Last Concepts x NB collabs that made my jaw drop and screamed "must have" were definitely Roses and Lux Goods. No knock on later collabs but goodness that was another level.

Back
Top Bottom