Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Cncpts are ok but not jaw dropping
Looking forward to what hanon has up their sleeve

Need your advices I'm looking for 670SP and 577SP in size 10, do you think 155$ for 670sp and 170$ for 577sp are reasonable prices or can find cheaper ? Thanks

It seems almost a no-brainer that the Hanon collab would be a miUK model. I guess we'll find out soon.

Need your advices I'm looking for 670SP and 577SP in size 10, do you think 155$ for 670sp and 170$ for 577sp are reasonable prices or can find cheaper ? Thanks

At this point, most sizes of the Surplus Pack are dried up (if not outright sold out). I honestly think anything more than $125-$150 for either of those pairs is too much though if you missed the boat when they first came out then I suppose $150-$160 is a fair price given that's right around what they cost for retail overseas.

It seems almost a no-brainer that the Hanon collab would be a miUK model. I guess we'll find out soon.

At this point, most sizes of the Surplus Pack are dried up (if not outright sold out). I honestly think anything more than $125-$150 for either of those pairs is too much though if you missed the boat when they first came out then I suppose $150-$160 is a fair price given that's right around what they cost for retail overseas.
Thanks sir! Yes I missed the boat when they released and the offers I can find on eBay are pretty high (can be over 200$) for my size. Considering they sold out almost everywhere I think I will pull the trigger for those at 155 and 170$ to not have regret later.

Thanks sir! Yes I missed the boat when they released and the offers I can find on eBay are pretty high (can be over 200$) for my size. Considering they sold out almost everywhere I think I will pull the trigger for those at 155 and 170$ to not have regret later.

That's unfortunate. The 576, 577 and 670 got the least love out of the Surplus Pack and could be had for well under retail for a while. Either way, enjoy :emoji_ok_hand:

Those Concepts are an easy pass. Can't remember saying that about a 99X pair they've come out with in a while.

I found the M577SP for $150 shipped in the U.S. on a Facebook group. PM me if interested.

Can concur sneakysneakers sneakysneakers , those are decent enough prices.

Cncpts are nice but not a must at retail for me

Also, i'm interested to see what the Hanon pair looks like, but stitching looks like a 580.. :sick:
Maybe a 580 miUK hybrid?

I'm all in for a miusa 997.5 but with reservations. Not a fan of bright colors on my feet anymore. QC has been more miss than hit. Jcrew camo 997 colors are amazing but toe dents and shape needs help. My cyclades and mykonos are littered with toe dents. TBH, I feel NB passing off seconds as first tiers with retail prices.
Edit: who am I kidding. Def cop concepts and the camo haha

Last edited:
Hanon U520?
And we got a winner.

HANON_x_NewBalance_U520HNF_FishermansBlues_1.jpg

Easy pass on Hanon's. That model does nothing for me.

Concept's look promising, but I'll have to see more pictures and the retail price before making a decision.

Deon posted another pic of the shoe that's wayyyy better than that video they posted. Shoes are super clean... but still need more pics and still terrified of that price tag.

Also, Hanon's are very clean. Curious to see more.

520 toebox almost looks too long
I'd like to see some on foot shots of them

There is an on-foot shot on Hanon's post- that may help?

Really impressed with the execution of the shoe. Wonder if it'll sit and hit sales, lol.

There is an on-foot shot on Hanon's post- that may help?

Really impressed with the execution of the shoe. Wonder if it'll sit and hit sales, lol.
huh not sure how I feel
Leather toe wrap on all these collabs is a bit worrying
NB should have just given Hanon a 1500 to work on since everyone loves the new shape

Back
Top Bottom