Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm tellin y'all, NB killed 998 GRs with NB1. I swear the designs that come out of this thread are way better than most of the stuff they've released the past couple of years.

This is why the 997 can never come to NB1.

I'm tellin y'all, NB killed 998 GRs with NB1. I swear the designs that come out of this thread are way better than most of the stuff they've released the past couple of years.

I don't think I ever really liked the 998 grs.
NB1 made me love the 998 though.
I would still be super happy to get the 997 on NB1.

Too bad it is soon enough

I feeling bored about all the 998/997 recent release , you guys know if some 577 collabs are gonna drop soon? Or any link to cop nice 577 model?

I hate to be that guy, but the only 577 I have are the first ones from Asia. Do the UK ones fit similarly? Was looking into the 577sp

For me I half size down in 577 U.K. Made, same as all other model made in US (I wear 10 in NB instead 10,5), but I wear 10,5 on Asian (574 sport ronnie fieg for exemple).
I waiting to receive my 577sp I ordered size 10 will compare with my size 10 577test match and let you know

I hate to be that guy, but the only 577 I have are the first ones from Asia. Do the UK ones fit similarly? Was looking into the 577sp

Asian 577 fit half size bigger for sure compared to UK counterparts. For uk 577 go with your 998/997 size. It's what most here do.

Do you mean you would size down full size on Asian ? Because what I understand is that most people already half size down from their TTS on 997/998

Do you mean you would size down full size on Asian ? Because what I understand is that most people already half size down from their TTS on 997/998

Yes. Most folks go half down from their "TTS" (usually means Nike size, from what I can tell) for 998 and sometimes 997. Go full size down for Asian-made 577.

Yes. Most folks go half down from their "TTS" (usually means Nike size, from what I can tell) for 998 and sometimes 997. Go full size down for Asian-made 577.
Ok I think I get what you mean, you were referring to Asian 577 not for all Asian made, that was my mistake as I only have 577 uk.
For other Asian model such 574, I personally think they fit small so I stay TTS(which also mean Nike size for me).
So my advice would be same as you, for 577 uk better go with 997/998 size.

make it a limited run like the 990s v1 and it'll keep the integrity of that model. also, a limited run of 997.5 nb1 won't hurt nobody.

I guess my last pic of my NB1 didn't post. I tried them on today and they fit way bigger than all my other 998.
YHT6F8q.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom