Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I found ebay to be the best when I got rid of a bunch of stuff earlier this year. I didn't try to charge anything unreasonable so most people who bid/bought were getting a deal. I know you get charged fees but a few people tried to screw me over and ebay/paypal always settled the cases in my favor since I followed their selling guidelines.

I do the exact same thing and price to sell. I've luckily moved 250+ pairs on Ebay without a single issue.

I still kept my favorite pairs. I have 16 total, 14 NBs and 2 Jordans (black cement 3 aka the GOAT and true blue 3s that i got for free).

I already miss them but my aim really was simplify things for a bit. I still plan on buying shoes and engaging with the culture for sure.

I sold every single pair on facebook. Tons of facebook groups online and I have found them to be the easiest way to sell via paypal, especially because I don't have to deal with fees (especially when people decide to gift payment).

IMG_5194.jpg

Flimby 35th's came in today :smokin

Haha i found a flaw in my pair (the sole wasn't glued properly) so i returned them
Wanted to grab a replacement but i thought i'd wait for them to go on sale as well lol
In the meantime: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/m991fa/
Holy s*** these look amazing. I got rid of IG years ago but thankfully I’m still able to view these pics Through safari. I’ll be scooping these off end when they go on sale.

Here you go, son of dad son of dad .

I call these "THE FOURTEEN"

577YP, 1500FA, 1500NO
Row 1.jpg

997BEXP, 998RF, 9975KH
Row 2.jpg

998BESP, 990SR4, 990GL4
Row 3.jpg

997DOL, 998HTB, 998DPHO
Row 4.jpg

Currently wearing these: 580CBU, 1300BER (these are both pretty worn as I've worn them frequently)

Two.jpg

Also, a pic of my favorite NB thus far, the 998GNR. These are pretty beat-up and I've stepped in dog-**** so many times. I'm contemplating either trashing these or giving them a SneakersER treatment. Just wish they'd re-issue it.
Three.jpg

My man! Dopeness :pimp:
Here you go, son of dad son of dad .

I call these "THE FOURTEEN"

577YP, 1500FA, 1500NO
Row 1.jpg

997BEXP, 998RF, 9975KH
Row 2.jpg

998BESP, 990SR4, 990GL4
Row 3.jpg

997DOL, 998HTB, 998DPHO
Row 4.jpg

Currently wearing these: 580CBU, 1300BER (these are both pretty worn as I've worn them frequently)

Two.jpg

Also, a pic of my favorite NB thus far, the 998GNR. These are pretty beat-up and I've stepped in dog-**** so many times. I'm contemplating either trashing these or giving them a SneakersER treatment. Just wish they'd re-issue it.
Three.jpg

V vidiviciun whoisthisguy whoisthisguy - thanks, homies! Honestly, it's majority GR's with a couple of collabs that no one really cares about which I'm fine with. You guys can also probably tell I love navy. As much as I loved my crazier colored and more "hyped" kicks I didn't find myself wearing them nearly enough and I figured it'd make more sense for them to go to cats who would rock 'em more often. It's a huge relief to have some more closet space, too, as well some $$$$ to put towards key bills.

The hard part now will be continuing to exercising restraint. It's especially hard when you live in the city NB is based in and have access to so many outlet steals.

On another note, I'd love to see everyone else's NB collection shots, too!

Mannnnnn I would love to be near NB outlets! Barren wasteland where I live, which sucks because I have to buy everything online instead of holding them in hand. One day I'll visit. moshepark moshepark

Mannnnnn I would love to be near NB outlets! Barren wasteland where I live, which sucks because I have to buy everything online instead of holding them in hand. One day I'll visit. moshepark moshepark
this right here, makes finding the steals that much more gratifying for me, though. Really the only thing keeping me playing the eBay game right now. That and resell is great for buyers!

Back
Top Bottom