Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

hope i'm not out of line for the suggestion but maybe we could all take a day off from foot pics and fit inquiries for a day out of respect for gary. the guy was a legend and one of the reasons forums like niketalk exist. if you don't know go read one of his articles--guarantee you will learn something

Where did they even release I haven’t seen any pairs advertised by a store? Kind of surprised there are that many NB sheep.

Sheep? Some of us actually like them, plus US retail isn't much more than the GR releases. Wouldn't buy these from overseas since you're paying the Euro MiUSA price premium. Looks like NB sold out of them, at least for now.

Buying a shoe that is made on NB 1 for more money because it’s a collaboration is aligned with being a sheep.

I wonder when I walk around in my unpopular NB models if people think of me as sheep. I think that, if I was really concerned about what people thought of my taste in sneakers, I probably wouldn't be buying NB lol...I'd be rocking J's and Skechers like the other 70% of Houston.

Honestly surprised that these sold out in most sizes on New Balance's website. This doesn't deter me from my quest to getting these under retail. There's always a way with NB, lol.

Also, thank you to everyone posting links. Unfortunately, none of them have my size. Speaking of my size, feelmeguilty feelmeguilty - have you tracked down an 11.5? :smile:

I’m just telling it how it is, everyone can make this collab via NB 1 for under retail between Ebates and coupons. But people are buying this because it’s a collab, NBs lack of creativity and up keep on their quailty control is absurd. The fact a shoe that can be purchased for $50-$100 less than what they are selling it for make me cringe

Speaking of my size, feelmeguilty feelmeguilty - have you tracked down an 11.5? :smile:

I went with a 12 in these since I didn't want to buy them from overseas. I wear a 12 in the greys and they fit fine without slipping. 11.5 is right on my toe in the V4 anyways....Got mine from NB and used up some NB points to at least cover tax + there is 5% back from ebates too.

I’m just telling it how it is, everyone can make this collab via NB 1 for under retail between Ebates and coupons. But people are buying this because it’s a collab, NBs lack of creativity and up keep on their quailty control is absurd. The fact a shoe that can be purchased for $50-$100 less than what they are selling it for make me cringe

But you can't make a V4 on NB1 nor can you make these with the V3. These aren't like the NRML 998s and a couple of the other NB1-based collabs.

Just discovered the middle finger emoji on NT!!!! Tempted to use it.

Moving on:
HTB.jpg

Where did they even release I haven’t seen any pairs advertised by a store? Kind of surprised there are that many NB sheep.

Buying a shoe that is made on NB 1 for more money because it’s a collaboration is aligned with being a sheep.

You are absolutely miserable. Why are you in this thread if you're so unhappy with NB?

This is one of the last threads on NT with positive members.....and then there's you.

same. been on the hunt for years. came close with vnds and a 2nds on ebay.

I remember finding these and the Nighthawks at the outlet last year in a size 12 and 13. I so badly wanted the 12 to work out but it was a bit roomier than I preferred. Now, I wish I had kept 'em considering they were $60 :frown:

Back
Top Bottom