Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Stussy v4 also come with a stussy branded dust bag which is always nice. Anyone know a site that still has a size 9?

speaking of 998s, northern lights are selling out. fire.
8_25_17nb998_6.jpg

dog its better you didn't. you know you woulda soured on em eventually. having the right size is more important than a fire shoe for 60 bones just cuz

There is so much truth in this post I wish I could rep it like 10 times. A pair of one of my personal "grails" came on ebay for like 50 bucks, but they were about a .5 size too big. I had the pair in another color that is 11.5 (I wear an 11 and I didn't mind the fit) but these were a 12. They would've been about a .5 size bigger than the other size that is slightly bigger. They were dirt cheap but I couldn't talk myself into it. I started to think what I would have to do to make them work for which would be like double sock, extra insole and achillies pads......not worth it in the case I ever wanted to actually wear them..................Sorry for the long story bros.

I had the pair in another color that is 11.5 (I wear an 11 and I didn't mind the fit) but these were a 12. They would've been about a .5 size bigger than the other size that is slightly bigger. They were dirt cheap but I couldn't talk myself into it...
just to contradict myself i will add this about that. said it before but i'll say it again. i think too many cats are sizing down when they shouldn't be. if you are actually walking go tts or even .5 up. people are gonna mess their feet up in the long run

I really hope to catch those WTP at a reasonable price........the 997FGG about the same. The more and more I see both, the more I like them

just to contradict myself i will add this about that. said it before but i'll say it again. i think too many cats are sizing down when they shouldn't be. if you are actually walking go tts or even .5 up. people are gonna mess their feet up in the long run
I hear ya.....I hate to feel like I have boats on my feet though lol.

I have a couple of questions that I'm sure some of you can give some guidance 1. What is the most I should pay for a DS size 11 nonnative dune 997.5? 2. Where can I find the Norse projects Ranier boot in a size 11 DS for a decent price? Thanks for any help gentleman!!!!

Found some more steals for y'all:
996DCC - $105 - size 11
996CEPA - $75 - size 10
1300DSP - $75 - size 9.5
996CHG - $75 - size 10,11
998CPL - $75 - size 11
585BG - $75 - size 8
1400BA - $75 - size 11.5
997JNB - $75 - size 11
998CBU - $75 - size 9.5-10.5
997CUR - $75 - size 11-11.5
996CPI - $75 - size 7-8, 10, 11.5
996CSMI - $75 - size 7

Extra 20% off with code WELCOME20 and free shipping over $99.

I spent more time than I would like to admit putting in all those links, so someone please make it pay off and get something.

Back
Top Bottom