Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What's everyone been rocking lately? 577YP for me. Love these:

577YP.jpg

Wore mine today too. You ever notice the insoles on those? Kind of rubbery and feel weird on my feet

Know exactly what you mean. I owned the 576, 577 and 991.5 from this pack at one point. The 991.5 and 577 were fine and I've had no issue putting the 577 on. The 576 was a different story. Ended up selling in part because it was so uncomfortable because of the rubbery insole. Didn't matter what kind of socks I wore, my socks would get stuck and rub up against the insoles. It seems like there were inconsistencies across the board regarding the material they used for the insole. I thought it was just me but I guess I was wrong.

Know exactly what you mean. I owned the 576, 577 and 991.5 from this pack at one point. The 991.5 and 577 were fine and I've had no issue putting the 577 on. The 576 was a different story. Ended up selling in part because it was so uncomfortable because of the rubbery insole. Didn't matter what kind of socks I wore, my socks would get stuck and rub up against the insoles. It seems like there were inconsistencies across the board regarding the material they used for the insole. I thought it was just me but I guess I was wrong.
haha nah it's not just u

playing devil's advocate here, but an insole swap wouldn't solve it? shame to let go something ya really like.

playing devil's advocate here, but an insole swap wouldn't solve it? shame to let go something ya really like.
yea it's not really an issue just something I noticed. It was only my second wear anyway. Wish I grabbed the 1500s tho tbh. 577s don't do it for me like they used to

Back
Top Bottom