Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

For anyone interested, Brighton outlets just got scattered sizes in the M1300CD (Collab with cone mills denim). Comes out to $60 with promo right now. $10 NB rewards brings it down to $50.

Anyone know what the 1500 on the right is?
Looks like surplus x WR. I'm confused.
IMG_0547.PNG

IMG_0549.jpg

1500 GBG et BGG available at SNS

damn i really want a cone mills 1300 ! i have the light denim pair and really want the dark denim pair...let me know if they have any 7.5 in the dark denim version !

Both pairs are amazing really. Will need them both.
And the best thing about them is they provide 2 laces.
Just thinking about how much heat NB has been bringing lately makes me so excited

damn i really want a cone mills 1300 ! i have the light denim pair and really want the dark denim pair...let me know if they have any 7.5 in the dark denim version !

Sorry, homie, it was only the light denim pair. I, too, was looking for the dark denim. If ever anything pops up I'll keep you and your size in mind, though.

Both pairs are amazing really. Will need them both.
And the best thing about them is they provide 2 laces.
Just thinking about how much heat NB has been bringing lately makes me so excited
Not sure about the red (burgandy?) on the GBG. seems outta place.

I actually think that hit of red/burgundy really sets the shoe off beautifully. It may also be because the product shots have the shoes with white laces but I think the burgundy works well when the laces that match the saddle are on the shoe instead. I can see what you mean, though, at least when I see the shots on SNS with the white laces.

NB really is dropping tons of heat and I continue to be impressed with Flimby. I'm still waiting for one of those euro sites to drop a discount code so I can cop those Flimby 991 and 770!

Also, this is for squizzy3000 squizzy3000 . Shot of upcoming 990v4 via youngsneakercity on IG:

Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 10.17.13 PM.png

I think it's a nice good accent colour to help make that pair pop compared to the more muted BGG.
Burgundy also fits the whole autumnal vibe of the pack.

I actually think that hit of red/burgundy really sets the shoe off beautifully. It may also be because the product shots have the shoes with white laces but I think the burgundy works well when the laces that match the saddle are on the shoe instead. I can see what you mean, though, at least when I see the shots on SNS with the white laces.

NB really is dropping tons of heat and I continue to be impressed with Flimby. I'm still waiting for one of those euro sites to drop a discount code so I can cop those Flimby 991 and 770!

Also, this is for squizzy3000 squizzy3000 . Shot of upcoming 990v4 via youngsneakercity on IG:

what's good with that olive pair though.. is that whole sole 3m or is that two diff shoes

Thinking about conjuring these up to be the last NB1 998 on this current color wheel..

IMG_20171003_031125_3568.jpg

* Winter has arrived.. It's J. Crew, KITH & Concepts season*.... :nthat:

Last edited:
Or, I might make this tomorrow... Inspired by my favorite album this year.

IMG_20171003_035907_7658.jpg

Kid Cudi's , " Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin'"

download (1).jpeg

Last edited:

These 990v4 and the 991AEF & AEG, not to mention the two 1500....that's a lot to take for one fall lol

Back
Top Bottom