Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

In for under retail. I can't justify paying retail for suede/mesh anymore, no matter how dope the c/w.
I’ll keep saying this until NB finally executes (unlikely) but if they did ONE shoe with a replaceable outsole and charged anywhere between 250-400 I’d be in.
Regardless of how nice the materials on the upper are on any of these shoes that release, the sole will wear and the shoes eventually have to be tossed.

So that's where all their stock went Hopefully Tyrians sit enough to see a discount, that's when I'll double

I’ll keep saying this until NB finally executes (unlikely) but if they did ONE shoe with a replaceable outsole and charged anywhere between 250-400 I’d be in.
Regardless of how nice the materials on the upper are on any of these shoes that release, the sole will wear and the shoes eventually have to be tossed.
This is an interesting concept. I mean, you can put a new midsole on them right, or can you only do that to like leather shoes? The only reason I say that is because as often as these shoes come out you could get a new midsole. I don't know how much it costs to do something like that

I would maybe cop the "Tyrians" on discount.

Might try for Tyrians and Blue Kennedy/Hyannis
EA62215_F-_A024-430_C-9279-_C68152_C0_C491.jpg

997ST today

I remember Timberland doing this since they have a lifetime warranty on their boots. Not sure why they stopped, but now they just send you a new pair... with that said I could see NB doing this, but the demand probably wouldnt be there.

This is an interesting concept. I mean, you can put a new midsole on them right, or can you only do that to like leather shoes? The only reason I say that is because as often as these shoes come out you could get a new midsole. I don't know how much it costs to do something like that

I would maybe cop the "Tyrians" on discount.
Leather dress shoes last a lifetime for this reason yes, however the difference between those and a 1500 for example is that the dress shoe has a standard leather outsole while the 1500 has a specific midsole/ outsole. So NB would have to provide the consumer with an additional so that they could be replaced with an identical unit.

As has been reiterated again and again, everyone will eat tomorrow because it's NB (meaning no one outside of hardcore NB fans really cares). Too many boost babies. Majority who bought from Complex Con purchased to flip thinking they'd make a killing. I can't wait till all those idiots who thought they were gonna get rich start dumping their pairs on StockX for under retail.
Thank you sir again for the information.....I was (one of) the guy freaking out lol. Want a Kennedy too bad.

Will the red pair being more limited and gone faster? Think of getting both eventually but just want to pay retail for one

As has been reiterated again and again, everyone will eat tomorrow because it's NB (meaning no one outside of hardcore NB fans really cares). Too many boost babies. Majority who bought from Complex Con purchased to flip thinking they'd make a killing. I can't wait till all those idiots who thought they were gonna get rich start dumping their pairs on StockX for under retail.

its been fun seeing them scramble, prices went from 600 to 300 in like a week and after tomorrow they'll probably go down to retail lol

its been fun seeing them scramble, prices went from 600 to 300 in like a week and after tomorrow they'll probably go down to retail lol

A week? lmfao, try less than a day. One dude started at $600 and by his 3rd post he was down to $300.

Been awhile since I have been here. Got my Tannery 998 before shipped to Singapore from Cncpts. Now, I don't see Singapore as one of their 'shipped to' countries.

Question, do they still ship or nah? :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom