Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

73_E35561-8_F6_C-4_CF2-_BE0_C-56_EB682_C040_C.jpg

Flimby’s today
One of my favorite releases this year.
This is most def one of the best threads on NT :nthat:

Hands down best release of the year IMO.

1500’s have been killing my wallet since they corrected the shape.

Hey guys, name is Danny. I have been following NT threads for a while now for major releases. I never wanted to join but this thread has some great convos and respect going on. Thanks for helping me with the Concepts release this week.

This is a great thread and welcome. People really help and give good insight. It can get off track but it's rare and the regulars right the ship. As a a side note this week is sort of the Super Bowl of under retail New Balance pick ups. Only week better is about a week or two after Christmas but the selection suffers a bit. What are some of you guys under retail pickups you're looking to pounce on? Me the flimbly 1500's, 1500 psk, M997WL x Woolrich, 1500MGC "Modern Gentleman", 770GNO are on my wish list.

Just dropping a small dime...50%off summer-store.com using code BLACK . Works on certain shoes, including the 35th Anniversary pack. Only con is that shipping is 35€ to US. However, they remove VAT/TAX automatically when signing out, as long as you live in non-EU country.
EDIT: Not many sizes left.

Attachments

• 93BDDF33-8DB3-476F-B670-2319499E0957.jpeg
    93BDDF33-8DB3-476F-B670-2319499E0957.jpeg
    351.8 KB · Views: 19
Dear everyone, let's please not fill this thread with confirmation questions or emails. They made a lot of these. There will be no cancellations. You will all get your shoes. Photos of shoes on feet only, please from here on out.

Edit: here's a smily face emoticon just to demonstrate that this post was not done in harm or meant to be rude :D

Just my way of saying, "WE GONNA BE ALRIGHT"

I love my 577s, 1500 never really did anything for me.

Owe it to this thread for getting them under retail on SJS too :smokin

M1500FA are on disco at Caliroots. Another NT’er posted the link up a few weeks ago. Not sure how much shipping is tho.
Oh ok thank you my dude.. I haven't purchased yet do to me over spending on three pairs of sneakers in the past two days SMH but I'll be sure to check that site out once I purchase these.. thanks again..

Back
Top Bottom