Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Oh ok thank you my dude.. I haven't purchased yet do to me over spending on three pairs of sneakers in the past two days SMH but I'll be sure to check that site out once I purchase these.. thanks again..

Shipping from Caliroots I think is like $29 or $30. So it would bring it up to about retail price.

I really like both from the YP. Kinda feel that way about the SP though. I played that wait and see discount game on the 1500SP, now it’s practically dried up, and I find myself wanting it more than the 577SP I do have.
I somehow lucked out and got 1500SP for $120 off SNS and that was like 4 or 5 months after they initially dropped. I would grab another pair if I could find my size but like you said they are pretty dried up.

Last edited:
Yeh man, no worries. SNS with its shipping would be about $5-10 above that price I believe if you miss out on Caliroots.
Oh okay thanks for the info because I've never ordered from neither one of those sites.. I'll probably grab them sometime next week..

Just dropping a small dime...50%off summer-store.com using code BLACK . Works on certain shoes, including the 35th Anniversary pack. Only con is that shipping is 35€ to US. However, they remove VAT/TAX automatically when signing out, as long as you live in non-EU country.
EDIT: Not many sizes left.

hmm not working for me.. would've been a nice deal on the 35th 991s..

I’m heading over to the NB factory store by Tampa for the first time.
After that gonna stop by the homie Omar’s shop Burn Rubber Tampa. Any Tamp Bay cats come through and support our first real local.
Got a dolo sneaker Sunday goin on today.

BC400506-0110-440A-986B-A88EE4BD1635.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom