Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Woooooooo! #OCF

2017-11-17_09.47.04.jpg
This truly is amazing. Frankly I won't go with pink laces but other than that everything is so spotted on

is yoox like an outlet site or something? those 577yp tempting
ive found some serious pairs at yoox throughout the years. Mainly vans and nbs and some adidas too. On a random day, you can find a pair that released like 5 years ago. Clothing too..

Been looking for some New Balance M996CPI in a US 9, with no luck as eBay is out of the question ($200 Canadian + for the only size 9s available). Does anyone know where else I can look?

Too many NB1 possibilities at the moment. Dont know what to go with. what do you guys think?

Would black out the ankle collar.
IMG_0777.PNG

Culture shoq-esq
IMG_0784.PNG

Tassie tiger inspired
IMG_0785.PNG

1500PPG inspired
IMG_0781.PNG

remy remy I really like #1 and #4. I'm surprised at how much I like the 574, color combos work well, especially with those hints of lime green really making the shoe pop.

In related news, with this NB1 special I think I'm finally gonna pull the trigger on my first pair. Got a $60 gift card to NB.com so it seems like now would be a good time to pull the trigger :smile:

remy remy I really like #1 and #4. I'm surprised at how much I like the 574, color combos work well, especially with those hints of lime green really making the shoe pop.

In related news, with this NB1 special I think I'm finally gonna pull the trigger on my first pair. Got a $60 gift card to NB.com so it seems like now would be a good time to pull the trigger :smile:
remy remy #1 + #2 for me
Thanks guys. I was leaning #1 too.
Probably since its not just a colorway being copied.
$143 shipped is just too good of a price to pass up.

Back
Top Bottom