Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Me and my little today. 20171125_124251.jpg

Mannnn i just got my kennedys and they fight tight :smh: . I thought you guys said they fit like 998's and 997's.
If anyone looking to trade for a 9 i got and 8.5
I agree completely. All these people saying they fit just like 998/997 are off imo. ALL of my 998’s and 7’s fit bigger than these new Kennedy’s. And I got both pairs and they’re both much tighter than any 997/998 I own. Much more like a 1500 for my foot at least.

I agree completely. All these people saying they fit just like 998/997 are off imo. ALL of my 998’s and 7’s fit bigger than these new Kennedy’s. And I got both pairs and they’re both much tighter than any 997/998 I own. Much more like a 1500 for my foot at least.
This is very bad news and can’t believe these people gave such a bad advice to all of us...smh
Still waiting to receive mine and i really hope they will be wearable at least smh smh smh

This is very bad news and can’t believe these people gave such a bad advice to all of us...smh
Still waiting to receive mine and i really hope they will be wearable at least smh smh smh
Everyone’s foot is different. I found the advice to be off but pretty sure I’m in the minority.

Well my size for 997/998/1500 are all the same, so who knows. As everyone has said, you have to remember everyone's feet are different. You won't know 'til you try them for yourself. I hope they fit for you though! I'm waiting on mine to come in as well.

Well my size for 997/998/1500 are all the same, so who knows. As everyone has said, you have to remember everyone's feet are different. You won't know 'til you try them for yourself. I hope they fit for you though! I'm waiting on mine to come in as well.
Sure everyone feet different but i guess you went half size down for all your 997/998/1500 no?
I seldom see any comment from people even with wide feet to go TTS on 998 so I guess when most of the advice for the new Kennedy was to go same size as 998 it means go half size down. I’m not mad but just don’t understand why people would give advice if they don’t actually have a clue

part of this confusion is that there are no absolute information going around and all relative terms are being used. best way is to list brannock size and list sizes of all other relevant models or even other brands... in order to do that you gotta get your true brannock size.

for instance you guys are all saying TTS or half down on 998. my actual brannock size is 9.5 and i take a 8 in 998s, so if I didn't know this and someone were to give me advice, it would be totally wrong and I would be floating in boats.

part of this confusion is that there are no absolute information going around and all relative terms are being used. best way is to list brannock size and list sizes of all other relevant models or even other brands... in order to do that you gotta get your true brannock size.

for instance you guys are all saying TTS or half down on 998. my actual brannock size is 9.5 and i take a 8 in 998s, so if I didn't know this and someone were to give me advice, it would be totally wrong and I would be floating in boats.

A 9 or an 8? Lol

exactly, just one example to highlight the discrepency when using relative terms such as "TTS" or "half down" without a reference point to anchor it.

exactly, just one example to highlight the discrepency when using relative terms such as "TTS" or "half down" without a reference point to anchor it.

I was using the Brannock as my TTS reference lol. But I know what you’re saying, must people’s references are ambiguous

The .5 size down rule is not law. It works for most, but not all.

It works for most US/UK models for me except recent 1500’s - .5 size up.
People in this thread are honestly trying to help out. Take the complaints back to the off white/supreme/yeezy threads.

I passed on both Kennedy’s cause I haven’t had the chance to try on a US pair of 999’s. I’m assuming I’ll have another chance based off concepts’ habits. If not, oh well.

Sure everyone feet different but i guess you went half size down for all your 997/998/1500 no?
I seldom see any comment from people even with wide feet to go TTS on 998 so I guess when most of the advice for the new Kennedy was to go same size as 998 it means go half size down. I’m not mad but just don’t understand why people would give advice if they don’t actually have a clue

I have a wide foot, so I actually use my TTS sneaker size which is 10.5

So now we know they run a little small. This happens all the time with collabos.

People gave their experience with other 999s Fit, that’s all. No one had worn these yet when all the sizing questions were pouring in.
It’s not shocking that these fit small compared to other 999s. Nor can you be mad at the people offering up their best guesses and trying to help.

Back
Top Bottom