Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What is your Brannock width out of curiosity?

left foot is 9.5C and right is a 9D

When people start to discuss sizing & "tts talk" I like to drop this in there... (I'm a number 1; Foot Model)

know your lineage from you feet.jpg

:rofl: :pimp:

CLDTB9FUsAIGArL.jpg

I'm a #3 type

Been a while since I wore new balances but after seeing and handling so many pairs, the made in USA shoes are really top knotch. I really enjoy the collabs, not for the prestige and namesake, but they break out the top tier materials for them. I think this holds true for every shoe brand for the most part but the suede and materials on the new Kennedy's is fantastic and i think it might lead me to purchasing some more NB going forward.

My girlfriend says they 'look like dad shoes' but I would argue that they are more versatile with outfits then all of my Jordan's and nike.

I like the cyclades in that last pic, might have to try for a pair if I can find a decent price. Any other recommendations for collab or MiUSA pairs with suede? Thanks all

End rant.

I like the cyclades in that last pic, might have to try for a pair if I can find a decent price. Any other recommendations for collab or MiUSA pairs with suede? Thanks all

End rant.

I was in a similar position not too long ago. Collabs do [sometimes] bring out primo materials, but there are exceptions, like the most recent Concepts NB 997 which used synthetic leather. If you’re looking for NB info and specifically information on past collabs that you may want to cop I recommend checking out sites like Sneaker Freaker or similar sites that let you separate news by brand so you not only have a timeline of when collabs happened but can also search by brand and model if you find yourself gravitating towards one more so than another.

Personally, the Concepts 990 “Tyrian”, RF’s 998 “City Never Sleeps”, and a lot of the GR 997s have been favorites as of late.

Trust these will break in nicely. I wasn't sure either when I first tried them on. Both were a hair snug out of the box and for the first hour of wear, but they felt perfect by lunch.

I wear a 10 in 998 and 10.5 in 997. I went with Concepts recommendation and got a 10 in both 999's. 10.5 wouldn't be tolerable for me. I would have heel slippage for sure once they loosened up.

My two cent: We are all different. Like my left foot is a bit wider than my right(just in the last few years or that I noticed!) so I go TTS on most everything! I would go .5- on PK NMD and 577. Other than that I can do 8.5 but my R foot will be loosey goosey.

Anyone's Kennedys from Concepts still haven't "shipped" yet? I ordered a 10.5 for myself and that was received on Wednesday. I ordered a 7.5 for my girl and the status still says Pre-shipment. What's going on???

I am not opposed to having new people join this thread (in fact i welcome it) but I am getting tired of seeing posts from people who have never contributed in here and have the audacity to bomb the thread with questions/complaints about sizing, shipping, shipping and more shipping.

It's going to be ok. They are just freaking shoes.

Tweet, email, DM, or whatever else Concepts is on if you have shipping issues. Concepts is notorious for having slow shipping. Their warehouse probably hasn’t been open since Wednesday.

Tweet, email, DM, or whatever else Concepts is on if you have shipping issues. Concepts is notorious for having slow shipping. Their warehouse probably hasn’t been open since Wednesday.

Weird bc I got the shipping notice for her pair first, yet my pair was received first. I sent them a note through their site, but I guess I'll tweet them as well....thanks bruh!

I am not opposed to having new people join this thread (in fact i welcome it) but I am getting tired of seeing posts from people who have never contributed in here and have the audacity to bomb the thread with questions/complaints about sizing, shipping, shipping and more shipping.

It's going to be ok. They are just freaking shoes.
it's going to be ok. They're just posts.

Been a while since I wore new balances but after seeing and handling so many pairs, the made in USA shoes are really top knotch. I really enjoy the collabs, not for the prestige and namesake, but they break out the top tier materials for them. I think this holds true for every shoe brand for the most part but the suede and materials on the new Kennedy's is fantastic and i think it might lead me to purchasing some more NB going forward.

My girlfriend says they 'look like dad shoes' but I would argue that they are more versatile with outfits then all of my Jordan's and nike.

End rant.

Dad shoes :nthat:

How long is the 25% off thing for NB.com lasting? Befrugal is running an 11.5% cash back so it works out well.

Back
Top Bottom