Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

It appears the New Balance × Danner boot is up.....it's priced at $400 which is more than I want to spend, but thought I would let you guys know. Maybe the 995 is up as well, or maybe I'm late to the party lol.

black friday nb1 came in. really satisfied with the way it turned out. was fully expecting having to get on the phone with cs and ask why my pair came pre-creased with toe puff dents. shape is definitely better than i thought it would be and i hope with wear it will flatten a little more. only a little toe puff creasing when on foot.

IMG_2701.JPEG

finalnb1.png

few more shots with my only other nb1s
IMG_2699.JPEG

IMG_2702.JPEG

IMG_2705.JPEG

IMG_2707.JPEG

IMG_2706.JPEG

IMG_2710.JPEG

there are two small flaws little disappointed about, stitching on N logo sloppy, and when I look down on feet the grey mesh netting thingy is visible through the preforations
IMG_2711.JPEG

IMG_2712.JPEG

s/o @winstonandy for his purple joints... was gonna copy but tried to do my own

Last edited:
black friday nb1 came in. really satisfied with the way it turned out. was fully expecting having to get on the phone with cs and ask why my pair came pre-creased with toe puff dents. shape is definitely better than i thought it would be and i hope with wear it will flatten a little more. only a little toe puff creasing when on foot.

IMG_2701.JPEG

finalnb1.png

few more shots with my only other nb1s
IMG_2699.JPEG

IMG_2702.JPEG

IMG_2705.JPEG

IMG_2707.JPEG

IMG_2706.JPEG

IMG_2710.JPEG

there are two small flaws little disappointed about, stitching on N logo sloppy, and when I look down on feet the grey mesh netting thingy is visible through the preforations
IMG_2711.JPEG

IMG_2712.JPEG

A+ pictures. What did you use to shoot them?

Very new and still learning what each setting does...
Borrowing a friends Sony A6000, while I'm eyeing out the Fuji X-t20

Very new and still learning what each setting does...
Borrowing a friends Sony A6000, while I'm eyeing out the Fuji X-t20

Well done. I can always appreciate good video work and photography. Went to school for video so it always catches my eye. I only have a Canon Rebel T3i but I helped shoot my buddies wedding a few months back on it. Your pictures could be stock photos for NB.com haha. Almost looks like the types of pictures you would see shot for a collab on a boutique website.

ohwussup ohwussup sweet shots man
Shape looks great on the latest pair
I got 1 of 3 NB1 in but won't share until I can adjust the collar

What color plastic is this? I've been playing with some designs, but I find the bland black, white, grey plastic ultimately steers me away from buying my first NB1.

Well done. I can always appreciate good video work and photography. Went to school for video so it always catches my eye. I only have a Canon Rebel T3i but I helped shoot my buddies wedding a few months back on it. Your pictures could be stock photos for NB.com haha. Almost looks like the types of pictures you would see shot for a collab on a boutique website.

thanks, I'm no remy though

ohwussup ohwussup sweet shots man
Shape looks great on the latest pair
I got 1 of 3 NB1 in but won't share until I can adjust the collar

thanks.
wish NB would let us change that color, don't they let you on the 574? GR sales would plummet

What color plastic is this? I've been playing with some designs, but I find the bland black, white, grey plastic ultimately steers me away from buying my first NB1.

champagne metallic

Sorry to be a bobo...how do I edit my signature? I been messing in the settings/profile/edit area for 15 min now! #DABS

thanks, I'm no remy though

thanks.
wish NB would let us change that color, don't they let you on the 574? GR sales would plummet
I feel like my shots still have a ways to go but if you don't already try shooting raw and editing in Lightroom. A few tweaks can make a picture a million times better.

From that angle it looks very similar to the Yeezy Wave Runners in the front except looks and feels 100x better. Also, A+ on those jeans. That selvedge denim is :nthat:
Thanks dude it's just cheap uniqlo denim. I weirdly want those yeezy wave runners. The shape of them looks pretty good.

I feel like my shots still have a ways to go but if you don't already try shooting raw and editing in Lightroom. A few tweaks can make a picture a million times better.

Thanks dude it's just cheap uniqlo denim. I weirdly want those yeezy wave runners. The shape of them looks pretty good.

I've held the wave runners is hand and am not a fan at all. Mixture of suede leather and mesh upper. Midsole feels like a rock. There's a thick good outsole but it's nothing special to me for 300 retail and 700 resale. The shape looks off to me. If you hold it from the side there's no definition to the toe box. It slopes at a straight angle from the top of the laces to the top of the toe box. Not a good aesthetic imo. They look decent on feet.

remy remy you don't need those wave runners because you got those Stussy 990s. 990 over everything.
Yeah I don't think I would ever actually buy yeezys bc I'd rather spend my money on NB... hyped to get those stussy 990s in though

I've held the wave runners is hand and am not a fan at all. Mixture of suede leather and mesh upper. Midsole feels like a rock. There's a thick good outsole but it's nothing special to me for 300 retail and 700 resale. The shape looks off to me. If you hold it from the side there's no definition to the toe box. It slopes at a straight angle from the top of the laces to the top of the toe box. Not a good aesthetic imo. They look decent on feet.
I've seen a few good shots of them But I guess I don't have to worry bc I'll never own them... def not paying 700 for a pair.

Yeah I don't think I would ever actually buy yeezys bc I'd rather spend my money on NB... hyped to get those stussy 990s in though

I've seen a few good shots of them But I guess I don't have to worry bc I'll never own them... def not paying 700 for a pair.

The suede on MiUSA new balance is 100x better than the suede on the 700s. And the 350v2 is a step back from v1 imo material wise.

Let NB stay under the radar to the hype beast so we can keep grabbing for under retail or with no hassle. Hell, even the concept 999s took like 10-15 mins to sell out online. Plenty of time to grab a pair if you wanted.

The suede on MiUSA new balance is 100x better than the suede on the 700s. And the 350v2 is a step back from v1 imo material wise.

Let NB stay under the radar to the hype beast so we can keep grabbing for under retail or with no hassle. Hell, even the concept 999s took like 10-15 mins to sell out online. Plenty of time to grab a pair if you wanted.
I'm too old and too slow to get hyped pairs anyways these days so I'll happily stick with NB :D

Back
Top Bottom