Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My 2 mesh pairs I got last week are killer
My suede pair is all sorts of ****ed up with toe dents and what not
Not as bulbous as they have been in the past though.

Mesh has been solid for me since the beginning. Not sure what happens with the perf suede pairs to make the toe wrap look so huge. Unless there are different color options for mesh and suede, i will stick with the mesh from now on.

Yeah that's the one I did with perf suede. I finished them this week but haven't had a chance to shoot them.

Cool. I hope to see some pics soon. Debating those myself. Were the colors and everything how you thought they would be? Did you like the black sole too? I've been going back and forth on the white sole

Did you guys get an email from Sneakersnstuff about their early access to their VIP Holiday Sale?

They have the 770 Cumbrian Flag's for $80 and I'm so tempted. Should I bite?

Cool. I hope to see some pics soon. Debating those myself. Were the colors and everything how you thought they would be? Did you like the black sole too? I've been going back and forth on the white sole
I am a bit disappointed but that's due to my own stupid design decisions. The black sole is awesome though. Used it on the all the pairs I made recently but I think white could maybe work well too.

My 2 mesh pairs I got last week are killer
My suede pair is all sorts of ****ed up with toe dents and what not
Not as bulbous as they have been in the past though.
Right on, thanks. Wasnt satisfied with the previous 2 nb1's I made, but will give it another shot. Shape/dents seems to be more prevalent on larger sizes.

Did you guys get an email from Sneakersnstuff about their early access to their VIP Holiday Sale?

I say do it. I'm a bit biased, wanted those from the get go, and bit on those the moment they dipped slightly below retail. One of my favorites this year.

Right on, thanks. Wasnt satisfied with the previous 2 nb1's I made, but will give it another shot. Shape/dents seems to be more prevalent on larger sizes.
if shape isn't up to par then just follow sneakersjeansts reshape method. I've done it to plenty of pairs and they always look better post.

mrw-windows-asks-me-if-im-sure-i-want-to-shut-down-when-programs-are-still-running-90245.gif

I copped them earlier with summer sales and i love them. Thinking about another one pair if there is a steal price. Don't know your size but they are also available at Hanon size US7,5 to 8,5.
And if you wanna know, go with your 1500's size (at least !).

NB Outlet in France. I've been looking for a good deal since it opened last winter/spring. Never find something before but this time ... christmas spirit :pimp:

Just two pairs available here ...

Back
Top Bottom