Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The Year of the NB1 998 Perf Toe. #2017

download_20180101_222441.jpg

download_20180101_222438.jpg

download_20180101_222435.jpg

I am Kicking myself for not using that BEAUTIFUL Yellow!!

I think the first e are pretty nice, but the orange and perf suede kinda push the JP4s over the top. They might be the prlerfect mixture that gets me to convert

It should be a prerequisite that every member who contributes to this thread have a pair of v4’s :lol:
Sorry. I'll never be converted. I just can't get into them. They have some great colorways, but the silhouette is the epitome of a dad shoe.

Sorry. I'll never be converted. I just can't get into them. They have some great colorways, but the silhouette is the epitome of a dad shoe.
It’s been said before but it’s really just how they’re worn; I mean hey if you don’t F with the silhouette that’s cool it’s all subjective BUT if you just tried a pair on maybe you’d change your mind?

Anyone in here ever intentionally bought a pair of 998s a half size big because they were getting a great deal? Lol

How did you make them fit better? Double sock, extra insole?

Anyone in here ever intentionally bought a pair of 998s a half size big because they were getting a great deal? Lol

How did you make them fit better? Double sock, extra insole?

I caught a lightly worn pair of grand tourers a half size big for a steal a while back. I have to wear the thickest socks I have to make them work. Even then, there's heel slippage and they're still mildly uncomfortable |l I've never tried the double insole or adding an insert, though, so that may be option the next time I wear them.

Back
Top Bottom