Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

That is actually what i wad looking for,BTW that is one if not cudi' s best album!!

So inspiration
IDW_Pete.png

Screenshot_20180118-104606.png

Screenshot_20180118-104831.png

remy remy Do you think there is a big difference in the Angelus stuff compared to what may be at a hobby shop. I saw some once it was a suede paint and I was just curious. I want to get some, but I don't really want to have to wait for it to ship to me.

remy remy Do you think there is a big difference in the Angelus stuff compared to what may be at a hobby shop. I saw some once it was a suede paint and I was just curious. I want to get some, but I don't really want to have to wait for it to ship to me.
Probably not but I really can't say as I have only used angelus stuff. I do know that suede dye and leather paint have two totally different consistencies, and if your planning on working on mesh you'll want to go with leather paint.

Probably not but I really can't say as I have only used angelus stuff. I do know that suede dye and leather paint have two totally different consistencies, and if your planning on working on mesh you'll want to go with leather paint.

Anything I would do it on would be perf suede from NB

Sneak Diss podcast interview of concepts creative director Deon Point.
He mentions that when they approached to do the kennedy theme again, he wanted to actually apply it on the 997
but NB convinced them to do it back on the 999 and call it something else. A kennedy/hyannis 997 would have been fire IMO.

Those new shaped 574s are up on NB.com
I copped the navy’s. Might be the year of the 574 for me.
Good catch. Unfortunately I thought these would be miUS for whatever reason, seeing that they're not is an auto-pass for me. I like my NB's to be US or UK...personally. Though for the price, these 574s are hard to resist.
If you can though, let us know how the quality compares to your other pairs.

Last edited:
How did you size on those? I was thinking about getting the burgundy ones.
I wear a 10 across the board in NB. So far it’s worked for all the models I own, 990, 991.5, 997, 998 and 1500. I know a lot of you size freaks are cringing right now lol
I mean if I know a particular release is running + or - I’ll adjust. But otherwise it’s a US 10.

Good catch. Unfortunately I thought these would be miUS for whatever reason, seeing that they're not is an auto-pass for me. I like my NB's to be US or UK...personally. Though for the price, these 574s are hard to resist.
If you can though, let us know how the quality compares to your other pairs.
Yeah no doubt but that shape is lookin so good. I had to try a pair

If anyone's after the Concepts, use this code for 5 percent off: 92I64XJC52TW

Also, free shipping since it's $250.

I'm electing to pass... that price tag.

Back
Top Bottom