Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

There’s a $15 shipping charge if 5% discount is used which cost a few more bucks. Basically, cheapest to buy without “discount”

Hanon has some really solid deals right now. I just copped 1500BGG for $88 shipped. Can't beat that.
Ugh! I just bought those Storm Pack 1500s from END. $88 shipped for 1500BGGs is an even bigger deal! #steal

If anyone's after the Concepts, use this code for 5 percent off: 92I64XJC52TW
Also, free shipping since it's $250. I'm electing to pass... that price tag.
Damn! I read your post too late.

u81n5.png

I couldn't resist. It's Friday.....sun is out.....I'm a sucker for teal......the stars aligned!

There’s a $15 shipping charge if 5% discount is used which cost a few more bucks. Basically, cheapest to buy without “discount”

There's a way to get around that. Just don't input the discount code until you get all the way to the end before you click "complete order." Worked for me when I tried. I did everything except "complete order" and it came out to like $242 shipped.

This may have been asked before..but does anyone know if these 991.5s run TTS. My 991.5s usually do. But, last year I bought the Tyrian 990s and they fit way too long.

There's a way to get around that. Just don't input the discount code until you get all the way to the end before you click "complete order." Worked for me when I tried. I did everything except "complete order" and it came out to like $242 shipped.

When you do "complete order" it adds the shipping costs back in. I tried two or three times to no avail.

In the spirit of adding more 991s to my rotation in 2018, I'm hoping to be surprised by these. After getting the Tyrians during the nb restock I was kinda let down by the shape and have been trying to unload them since.

^ whaaaa tyrians have great shape

Also, think the 250 pairs talk was legit? Seems like they should already be sold out if so no?

^ whaaaa tyrians have great shape

Also, think the 250 pairs talk was legit? Seems like they should already be sold out if so no?

The 250 pairs talk is 100% legit. I think the reason it's not sold out is because it's a UK hybrid model being released in the U.S. I'm willing to bet these woulda sold faster if Concepts was UK based. That, plus the price tag plus the fact that no one cares about NB outside of those of us in this thread :wink:

The 250 pairs talk is 100% legit. I think the reason it's not sold out is because it's a UK hybrid model being released in the U.S. I'm willing to bet these woulda sold faster if Concepts was UK based. That, plus the price tag plus the fact that no one cares about NB outside of those of us in this thread :wink:

Yeah man $250 SRP, not a popular model, a specific color way that not everybody would like, ect...You would think 250 would sell out in under two hours.

https://www.hanon-shop.com/i/q/M576PP/new-balance-m576pp

DOH! I missed the 1500KGG(Gray and Black joints!!) on the Hannon sale! I played the long con and lost! Can I make .5 down work in a 1500? hhhmmm

https://www.hanon-shop.com/i/q/M576PP/new-balance-m576pp

THIS!! Insta-purchase...once they go on sale!!

It's just not good enough of a shoe/colorway IMO to merit that price, collab or not.

Both J. Crew pairs are solid! I'm planning a trip to Death Valley later this year so I may need to pick those up! :nerd:

I still highly doubt that 250 pair rumor for the 991.5. If that number were true, hypebeasts and re-sellers would have bought up all of the stock already just because they were ultra limited. Plus, there are people outside of this thread still into NB. There are multiple people saying they copped on their IG posts. There's still a number of good sizes left, so I don't think that numbers accurate. I do think they were more limited than their usual releases, but not 250.

Anyone know of a place where I can get a nice deal on a pair of navy or gray 990v4s? I'm gonna need a shop that ships internationally.
and I could use some advice on how do the 990 run sizing wise? My grandpa wears a 9 in NB880s and wanted me to help him find some new comfy kicks

Both J. Crew pairs are solid! I'm planning a trip to Death Valley later this year so I may need to pick those up! :nerd:

I still highly doubt that 250 pair rumor for the 991.5. If that number were true, hypebeasts and re-sellers would have bought up all of the stock already just because they were ultra limited. Plus, there are people outside of this thread still into NB. There are multiple people saying they copped on their IG posts. There's still a number of good sizes left, so I don't think that numbers accurate. I do think they were more limited than their usual releases, but not 250.

Like others have said, though, this model isn't something that's big in the US. Even if it were a straight-forward 991 I don't think many in the US would have purchased immediately upon release. You make a hybrid of two MiUK models you're only going to get nb heads and those copping just because it's a concepts colab. You put this colorway on a 997 they could have sold out instantly.

Back
Top Bottom