Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I've been looking at buying a pair of 1500's but I'm a complete NB noob. Is there a predominantly grey cw similar to the 1500fa without the the light blue mesh accents? I'm unsure how much I'll like the light blue mesh in person. I've been browsing on ebay but all the options are a little overwhelming.
Before the 1500FA released I was considering the 1500UC. Probably won’t be able to find on any retailer site but I found a DS pair on eBay with a quick search.

I've been looking at buying a pair of 1500's but I'm a complete NB noob. Is there a predominantly grey cw similar to the 1500fa without the the light blue mesh accents? I'm unsure how much I'll like the light blue mesh in person. I've been browsing on ebay but all the options are a little overwhelming.

Maybe 1500 UKG ?

0B1D0F77-D85A-4153-B949-4C91233A0563.jpeg
6E04E9C4-506F-4F40-AD52-B1F66E27A9DF.jpeg
E364AD6C-5217-46A7-B128-90B0A23C6482.jpeg

997dbr for OCF

Just got back from J Crew flagship store in Chicago. I couldn't decide between Crater Lake or Death Valleys initially. I was set on DV but the blue on CLs looks better in person....

103sm6c.jpg

...I ultimately decided on the Death Valleys, but I'll be back for the Crater Lakes lol.....

2ro1gzp.jpg

When I called they said the box just has a picture of Crater Lake on it or something so I'm not exactly sure what I'm getting.

Here is pic of the special packaging/box...

osejo3.jpg

Thanks flintgrey flintgrey !

The box looks pretty sick. How is it construction-wise? It looks like it's falling apart lol.

Yeah, I might have to grab those Crater lakes too eventually :lol:

Pictures are making me decide to rather just search for a pair of butterscotch 997s in 10.5. I think the brown motif looks better on that pair. Too bad it's impossible to find that size so far.

Thanks flintgrey flintgrey !

The box looks pretty sick. How is it construction-wise? It looks like it's falling apart lol.

The box is in good shape but yeah I can see how that pic makes it look beat lol.

Yeah, I might have to grab those Crater lakes too eventually :lol:
fnvm9z.jpg

Dude it was so hard to not buy both. I'll come back for the Craters.....they look better on & in person than in pics, IMO. But so glad I snagged Death Valleys - too nice!

4kfzib.jpg

Just got back from J Crew flagship store in Chicago. I couldn't decide between Crater Lake or Death Valleys initially. I was set on DV but the blue on CLs looks better in person....

103sm6c.jpg

...I ultimately decided on the Death Valleys, but I'll be back for the Crater Lakes lol.....

2ro1gzp.jpg

Here is pic of the special packaging/box...

osejo3.jpg

The box is in good shape but yeah I can see how that pic makes it look beat lol.

fnvm9z.jpg

Dude it was so hard to not buy both. I'll come back for the Craters.....they look better on & in person than in pics, IMO. But so glad I snagged Death Valleys - too nice!

4kfzib.jpg

With these pics I gotta say I'm kinda disappointed in craters, death valleys tho

Back
Top Bottom