Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

You guys are overreacting to the product shots... J.Crew's product shots have always historically sucked. Think back to every major release. The Butterscotches looked like butt online but they were amazing in hand and in person. The same goes for all of their other shoes. The Nighthawks, HTBs... all looked a bit muted and dull online but in person they were amazing. Those glamour shots are probably closer to the real product than we realize.

The real issue should be price. I've learned you never pay full price for J.Crew x NB because somehow, someway a code will drop and it will work at some obscure hour of the day and those who catch it will be able to cop the shoes for 30-40% off :smile:

both jcrew looking like a pass for me unless i see pics to convince me otherwise
Shape looks pretty good here
IMG_1016.PNG

Shape looks pretty good here
IMG_1016.PNG

These honestly look like a strong bounceback from the major dud that the Beachball 998s were. If my restraint game wasn't so strong I would have copped those BD-wannabe joints already.

These honestly look like a strong bounceback from the major dud that the Beachball 998s were. If my restraint game wasn't so strong I would have copped those BD-wannabe joints already.
Yeah I saw this shot and thought wow kind of want those... but then remember how I have 2 pairs of butterscotches and those are better imo.

BBA97593-D75A-4957-84CD-AF7301DD1A16.jpeg
Got these in last night. I am a purple guy so I absolutely love these. 2017-18 so far has been me offing 90% of my jordan/basketball kicks and moving way more towards new balance and Saucony. Really enjoying it lol. Heading to a family house in Maine this weekend but can’t wait to put these on feet

anybody got a lead in 1300JP2's size 8 for a decent price? Sellers asking for $400+ lol. Regret selling mine, 2 year wait is too long.

BBA97593-D75A-4957-84CD-AF7301DD1A16.jpeg
Got these in last night. I am a purple guy so I absolutely love these. 2017-18 so far has been me offing 90% of my jordan/basketball kicks and moving way more towards new balance and Saucony. Really enjoying it lol. Heading to a family house in Maine this weekend but can’t wait to put these on feet
IVe been looking at a pair for weeks now but still unsure about the fit since they’re made in China. You stick to your normal 998 size??

Did anyone go in-store to get the special packaging? Still curious what they did for the special packaging. I'm going to start calling around to see if any stores will ship.

I've been looking at buying a pair of 1500's but I'm a complete NB noob. Is there a predominantly grey cw similar to the 1500fa without the the light blue mesh accents? I'm unsure how much I'll like the light blue mesh in person. I've been browsing on ebay but all the options are a little overwhelming.

I've been looking at buying a pair of 1500's but I'm a complete NB noob. Is there a predominantly grey cw similar to the 1500fa without the the light blue mesh accents? I'm unsure how much I'll like the light blue mesh in person. I've been browsing on ebay but all the options are a little overwhelming.
These may be a little more black than you’re looking for but the PSK and KSG both came out recently that you may be able to find relatively cheap.

Back
Top Bottom