Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah I don't know how true that is
When was the last MIUK woman's 1500?

Believe it, homie. There are a couple out there and they're bangers. Wish they were in dude's sizes. Here are a couple of links to two different ones (including that burgundy/plum joint):

https://suede-store.com/products/new-balance-w1500ppo-women-s-made-in-england
1500 W2.jpg

https://www.allikestore.com/default...k-made-in-england-black-pink-601891-50-8.html

1500 W.jpg

Yeah I never have a problem getting a woman’s size (10.5) and would never be deterred just because it’s W.

In some cases, it’s better because they’re either cheaper or people don’t go search for the same exact model/CW and don’t think about it :nthat:

Why not still buy them? They don’t look like they’re a women’s CW. Unless your foot is so big there’s no equivalent.
Length is never an issue but width is. Standard width for women’s NB is B which would be too narrow for me. If they offered the 1500s in wide, which would be the standard width for men’s sizing, I’d be all over it.

I feel like I come across the "I'm getting rid of my collection/dumping all of my xxxxxxx collection and buying only xxxxxx because I don't wear them" posts every so often. I was curious if you guys were also impulse buyers?

I only buy what I really want. Even if there is something I like I have to really want it to buy it so I can't imagine thinking one day I need to let everything go.

I feel like I come across the "I'm getting rid of my collection/dumping all of my xxxxxxx collection and buying only xxxxxx because I don't wear them" posts every so often. I was curious if you guys were also impulse buyers?

I only buy what I really want. Even if there is something I like I have to really want it to buy it so I can't imagine thinking one day I need to let everything go.
I’m a collector aka HOARDER. When I was in middle school/ high school/ some of college it was cool to just have this massive collection of shoes to show off to friends/ family. Now I don’t give a ish what the next best thing is, so I decided it was time to just let go of whatever I could.

I too only bought what I liked but it just got to a point like damn, I have almost 200 pairs what am I doing lol.

I used to impulse buy a lot of pairs but I realized at a certain point it's a massive hassle to sell things that I can't easily return. I now try to be more selective with more purchases unless I'm buying with the sole intention of selling. I try to only cop things I really love and plan on keeping or I can immediately move and profit on.

I’m a collector aka HOARDER. When I was in middle school/ high school/ some of college it was cool to just have this massive collection of shoes to show off to friends/ family. Now I don’t give a ish what the next best thing is, so I decided it was time to just let go of whatever I could.

I too only bought what I liked but it just got to a point like damn, I have almost 200 pairs what am I doing lol.

This is another aspect of collecting I feel like I see too. Buying for the sake of buying, people feeling like they have to "complete" something. Saw it recently in the AM1 thread, "Didn't really want these but I wanted to complete the set."

I don't know man, for some reason I find the whole acquire tons of shoes then dump them all fascinating.

I go through phases where I'll be really into sneakers then fall out of it for a few months to a year (that's when I get the urge to sell) and then get right back into it. I get a weird feeling of "oh, i missed out on this release and this release..." and go a little impulsive. I'm also guilty of doing relatively well in reselling to hypebeasts and making a few bucks off of sneakers, which is very addicting and I'm trying to stop doing.

I know now I really love collaborations so my collections is 90% colabs and 10% stand-out GRs from NB. I've also learned to be patient and score almost all of my current sneakers for less than retail. I'm still finding my happy medium, but I only want to buy what I really want anymore, even if that means waiting months for something to show up on ebay or hit discount.

This is another aspect of collecting I feel like I see too. Buying for the sake of buying, people feeling like they have to "complete" something. Saw it recently in the AM1 thread, "Didn't really want these but I wanted to complete the set."

I don't know man, for some reason I find the whole acquire tons of shoes then dump them all fascinating.
It’s an addiction, an obsession and sometimes a mental illness. As I’ve said in earlier posts it’s only worse for these younger generations with this added pressure to fit in.

Back
Top Bottom