Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Straight to feet. Will probably be a daily wearer.

CFB8A55D-5293-4DDA-AE6C-4DAF417D30F4.jpeg
I'm gonna have to scoop these up..beautiful sneaker..

Straight to feet. Will probably be a daily wearer.
I feel this holds true of all my favorite pairs - any one I throw on upon receiving. Every pair like this gets rocked on the regular.

Wearing these a lot lately
Clean! Dope shot as always, sir....

As for all the downsizing talk on the other page, I've gone from storage unit levels to a "healthy" number now. I miss the re-discovering pairs you own, but I feel less guilty about having so many pairs collect dust. Plus its nice to use the "recycled" money to buy new kicks!

Finally took better pics of my M998 "Port" & "Crater Blues" this weekend...

5pnf47.jpg
port

Didn't do the National Park "set" pic for the J Crews, as each were in diff locations.

m8iu6t.jpg

1zeeg6o.jpg

What type of madness is this?! Anytime I stumble on a pair of these, it's not in my size. And now that I found one, this is what they're (re)selling for?

Looks like I need to give up hope on these.
IMG_5180.PNG

Don't they constantly restock those or is that a diff 1400? I see bluebuttonshop gets restocks of some 1400s from time to time

Don't they constantly restock those or is that a diff 1400? I see bluebuttonshop gets restocks of some 1400s from time to time
Last I saw them at Bluebutton was sometime early last year, but I waited a few days too long and they sold out. Feels bad, man.

I get that feeling too sometimes especially if I see a great shot of a pair

My exact feelings after seeing your photo ha. Wore the Johnny Appleseed on Saturday and the 997CHP Sunday. Riding the NB wave the past few days.

Side note, I know they say that NB are broken in already, etc. But day two of wearing the 997 was leaps and bounds better than initial wear. It was almost heavenly.

Last edited:
That is funny, I hit up Marshall’s tonight after reading about all the finds. Grabbed a pair of the blue ox’s as well. Not what I was expecting to find but pleasantly surprised after missing out on a pair of the chambray 1300’s last week.

Thanks to whoever posted about the Marshal deals
Blue OX 1.15.jpg
that was me. was just wondering about that actually. didn't think that little throwaway post would cause so much commotion on here. would people have found those regardless or did everyone just completely forget about marshalls?
i haven't worn a pair of sneakers in about 10 months. been strictly hiking shoes/boots. still been checking in on here regularly though.
also love 801's!

that was me. was just wondering about that actually. didn't think that little throwaway post would cause so much commotion on here. would people have found those regardless or did everyone just completely forget about marshalls?
i haven't worn a pair of sneakers in about 10 months. been strictly hiking shoes/boots. still been checking in on here regularly though.
also love 801's!
Well thanks dude!
I pretty much only buy sneakers online so I only went after I heard about some good pairs being available.

also love 801's!

I have a few Marshall stores close by so when I have the free time I tend to check them out for a lot of things. But until recently I didn't really look for NB. The post you put up plus the photos ppl were putting up convinced me to look. Plus for $50 a pair it's tough to beat.

Back
Top Bottom