Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Saw a coworker with the 991.5SP on feet . Super dope in person anybody know where I might be able to find a pair? Size 11.5/12

You're a year late to this thread, lol. I sold off my Cyclades (DS) 6 months ago for under retail. Sold off my 991.5SP a year ago for $90. Took forever to find buyers, too!!

Agreed with @Blake P they definitely have potential as a lifestyle shoe. Depending on materials and comfort I might try a pair.

As far as the modern lifestyle shoes I'll say that my 247 Luxe are fantastic. More comfortable to me than the 574s. Those of you who haven't tried them are missing out.

Agreed with @Blake P they definitely have potential as a lifestyle shoe. Depending on materials and comfort I might try a pair.

As far as the modern lifestyle shoes I'll say that my 247 Luxe are fantastic. More comfortable to me than the 574s. Those of you who haven't tried them are missing out.
Wow. I find the 574S to be much more comfortable than the 247. The midsole of the 247 is just too stiff for my liking. It's like walking on a brick. I love the look of them though.

Last edited:
What do you guys think of these Fresh Foam Lazr Hyposkins?

mlazrhm_nb_02_i

I was gonna post these this morning, but got sidetracked. I actually kinda dig them. Fresh Foam seems to be comfy (when I tried on the 1080v7). I don't like the one piece booty type shoes, so I might not ever get a pair.....they come in wide though

Wow. I find the 574S to be much more comfortable than the 247. The midsole of the 247 is just too stiff for my liking. It's like walking on a brick. I love the look of them though.

That's interesting, my 247s have a super soft midsole almost to the point of being squishy. Could it be that they are the "luxe" version and have a different sole? I doubt it though. Could also be our feet/body type.

You're a year late to this thread, lol. I sold off my Cyclades (DS) 6 months ago for under retail. Sold off my 991.5SP a year ago for $90. Took forever to find buyers, too!!

Damn. Both shoes I'm looking for haha. If it was my size I would be especially salty.

I received a pair of the Black Panther v4 mid over the weekend. I believe these are weather proof, so i'll be wearing them pretty often given how much the weather changes here. The Black Panther logo on the insoles were a nice touch.
That’s nice, I think all sneaker boots in general should be water/ weatherproof. I don’t care for the styling otherwise.

A298DB5A-65E3-454A-AA98-F1F2B97D53AB.jpeg
Hey guys, I’ve had my Flamingo PFTs for around 2 months now, worn say 2-3 times a week and the paint is cracking on the midsole. Would anyone complain to NB or would you just say it’s normal for it to do that?

^ Cracking on the 1500 midsole is inevitable .

lf your are heavy weight , if will happen very soon .
Haha, I’m pretty average height/weight so I wouldn’t have thought it’s my weight! Plus I have some 1500BYs and the paint on those is going strong 18 months after I got them.

A298DB5A-65E3-454A-AA98-F1F2B97D53AB.jpeg
Hey guys, I’ve had my Flamingo PFTs for around 2 months now, worn say 2-3 times a week and the paint is cracking on the midsole. Would anyone complain to NB or would you just say it’s normal for it to do that?

Happened to my 1500FA after only a few wears (I am heavy weight). Didnt happen to my 1500NO which I've worn way more. QC issue maybe? I figured it was cuz I'm kinda big lol.

Back
Top Bottom