Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NB taking a page from the Swoosh with re-using classic colorways on different models.

If the quality is there on the newer NB574s, then this could work. But let's be honest - a lot of the lure of the collabs is the premium materials. If NB shorts the quality here and just duplicates colorways, many heads will steer away.

Hmmm. I'd pick up the SNS 574 depending on the price. Idk, this concept seems kind of silly.

Initially I felt that way too, like "why not retro the original?". But I think it makes sense to go this route since they are "remastering" the 574.

In my eyes, I think this is a big test. If this works, they can continue to do this....but if it bombs, this will be short-lived.

In my eyes, I think this is a big test. If this works, they can continue to do this....but if it bombs, this will be short-lived.
I really hope this doesn't bomb and we start seeing colab colorways or the like on other models. I remembering reading pages back that the kennedy/hyannis was supposed to be a 997, which I would love to see. They may as well take all my money if they start doing MiUSA colab colorways on MiUK models and vice a versa.

Haha! Point taken. I guess I just wish the colorways were done on a better model. I'm just not into the 574, especially the made in Asia pairs.
Yeah feel the same way. SNS colorway is good though I'm really tempted by them.
They should've done this with the v4.
they really should have done it on the 1500 with its new shape. Would have caused absolute chaos!

I really hope this doesn't bomb and we start seeing colab colorways or the like on other models. I remembering reading pages back that the kennedy/hyannis was supposed to be a 997, which I would love to see. They may as well take all my money if they start doing MiUSA colab colorways on MiUK models and vice a versa.
They need to mix up the MIUK/MIUS collabs with the shops they work with. I feel like a Hanon or SNS 997 would be ridiculous

Yeah feel the same way. SNS colorway is good though I'm really tempted by them.

they really should have done it on the 1500 with its new shape. Would have caused absolute chaos!

remy remy why are you still here? Why hasn't NB hired you yet, your NB1 designs are lightyears ahead of what's coming out, lol. Maybe you should get into customs and do a Tassie 1500 - I'd support that :pimp:

remy remy why are you still here? Why hasn't NB hired you yet, your NB1 designs are lightyears ahead of what's coming out, lol. Maybe you should get into customs and do a Tassie 1500 - I'd support that :pimp:
Haha I read your first sentence and thought oh boy did I do something wrong?
But I actually wish I could cobble some pairs together bespoke style. I don't even know where to begin learning about that kind of stuff though.

For what it's worth, I tried on a pair of 574s that weren't made in usa and I went half up and maybe could have gone more. Closest I've tried on to a 574 made in usa was a 576 and I would do my regular 11 in those but I would probably have to get a wide. I wear my regular 11 in 998/997 For what it's worth

I think the "Tassie Devil" would be the only pair I might be interested in personally

More pics
https://sneakernews.com/2018/02/16/new-balance-574-collaborations-release-info/

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I tried on a pair of 574s that weren't made in usa and I went half up and maybe could have gone more. Closest I've tried on to a 574 made in usa was a 576 and I would do my regular 11 in those but I would probably have to get a wide. I wear my regular 11 in 998/997 For what it's worth

I think the "Tassie Devil" would be the only pair I might be interested in
The tassie devil and sns need to be had. The concepts will be a bonus if I can manage it.

Smh ...please stop to re-release some class stuff with terrible qc .

offspring 576 today

DSC02974.JPG

Back
Top Bottom